.RYEE'S. (Pentagon Dark Uploaded, Sep 19th 2018)

.RyeE.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kenny Omega Slot 1 already done, just need to finish slot 2 then he will good to go. Maybe I will upload him along with this since he's the first guy I made before Punk and Omega. But not sure if you guys still want this, so many good one on cc already. Is it Bay Bay enough?

2lutlrq.jpg

Kenny Omega Slot 1 already done, just need to finish slot 2 then he will good to go. Maybe I will upload him along with this since he's the first guy I made before Punk and Omega. But not sure if you guys still want this, so many good one on cc already. Is it Bay Bay enough?

2lutlrq.jpg

I'm dying for you Kenny Omega and this Adam is amazing I want it

2lutlrq.jpg

What the hell!? Upload that shit!??

Hey, this Omega is great. I saw other versions, but your is the best ever so I'll patiently wait until he's going to be released!As concerns Cole, there are so many versions of him in CC so I'd focus on others??

Yah, that is why I didn't bother to update Cole since so many versions of him in CC. So I will put his 1st attire as his NXT attire, and Bullet Club for his 2nd attire.

Hey, this Omega is great. I saw other versions, but your is the best ever so I'll patiently wait until he's going to be released!As concerns Cole, there are so many versions of him in CC so I'd focus on others??

Yah, that is why I didn't bother to update Cole since so many versions of him in CC. So I will put his 1st attire as his NXT attire, and Bullet Club for his 2nd attire.

Thank you because he's perfect

Archived