.RYEE'S. (Pentagon Dark Uploaded, Sep 19th 2018)

.RyeE.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will you also redo the attire you had first where he has his white shirt on with best in the world ?

I don't think he plans to redo the MITB attire, since he offered advice for anyone that wants that attire on his Punk. Just find a good one with the attire you want and DL it for the attire logos, and then add those logos onto his Punk.

It should be easy enough to place the new logos using his existing logos as a guide. It may take a little work, but you won't find a better Punk than his. I'm sure you already know this, but just be sure to apply the new logos manually and NOT import the new attire to his Punk, as that would also overwrite the existing tattoo logos and such.

Punk looks fantastic but I do have some suggestions.

1) Overall he looks a bit too skinny in the abdomen.

2) The slicked back hair looks too light from that pic you posted, so I'd darken it a bit.

3) Try a different shirt? I don't remember seeing him tuck his shirt into his trunks, at least not often.

https://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/0/2487/1870017-cm_punk_wwe_champion.jpg

He tucked his shirt in quite a bit for awhile, for whatever reason

Loving the attires but also would really prefer BITW attire for first attire slot and also loved the blue and yellow that was shown with the first upload as those were more popular.Other than that this is sheer amazing so look forward to seeing your caws this year hope to see Christopher Daniels again as that was your masterpiece last year.

Archived