Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

.RyeE.

.RYEE'S. (Pentagon Dark Uploaded, Sep 19th 2018)

Oh my.....welp, looks like I'll be deleting some more logos again. Well worth it though. Impressive as usual Ryee.

So is this your final or next to final caw for 2K18?

I would imagine that most people caw slots this year are filled with your creations. You truely have mastered this years game. I honestly think that your creations are more realistic than 2K models. Not buttering you up, just wanted to compliment your efforts this year.

Man your caws are so amazing i have to download every one of them, even wrestlers i'm not really a fan of, if you make them i gotta download them cause they're that damn good. Can't wait to see the caws you make in 2K19.

It would be amazing if you started making caws of ingame wrestlers whos models aren't that good, cause i bet you could make them look way more authentic.

Like for instance Tommaso Ciampa, his ingame model is so off from what he really looks like now, i'd love to see you make him. I love Ciampa but i can't ever bring myself to play as his ingame model cause it looks so bad, his chest and abdomen look really weird as well.

I Was going to suggest edge but it turns out someone has already uploaded a decent edge and of course you j-man did make an attire for him so maybe shawn michaels or triple h caws might work

I would suggest Shayna Baszler as she seems to be so hard to fully capture via CAW mode, but in like a week or so we'll be seeing her 2K19 model so I don't know if there's much need for it.

Aw, you uploaded the Okada? I was really enjoying people begging you for that one :(. Misawa is pretty tempting to grab, especially to see in motion. Great work as always

Aw, you uploaded the Okada? I was really enjoying people begging you for that one :(. Misawa is pretty tempting to grab, especially to see in motion. Great work as always

Huh he uploaded Okada? I don't see it anywhere on CC.

Aw, you uploaded the Okada? I was really enjoying people begging you for that one :(

tenor.gif?itemid=4180958

LMAO, my fault. I was strictly going by the first page of this topic. Everything listed was marked as "uploaded" so I thought you finally did it. Never mind

OH MY GAWDDDDDDDDD!!!!!! Seriously this is Dope AF Ryeedee. Thanks for the taking the time to make and upload for us. Phenomenal work as usual man.

Oh btw, how many layers are we looking at so I know how many to delete? Thanks again.

He's awesome in-game. Perfection in motion. You did good Ryeedee, you done good, ha ha.

He's about 16 layers plus face.