.RYEE'S. (Pentagon Dark Uploaded, Sep 19th 2018)

.RyeE.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to see someone like you Ry take a crack at Shayna Baszler, i don't think you make female caws that much but shes one thats desperately needed, no one has any really good ones up.

have you checked out TheE-37's? I'm down though

I'd love to see someone like you Ry take a crack at Shayna Baszler, i don't think you make female caws that much but shes one thats desperately needed, no one has any really good ones up.

Yeah his is good, probably the best online atm, not a fan of the attires it has though, and the tattoo on the arm isn't blended that well. I'd just love to see someone on the level of Ryee make her. TheE-37' is good, no disrespect, but its not perfect.

Yeah im also waiting for Okada and the new game comes in 13 weeks out

Tobi stop counting the days you'll go crazy :laugh:

Good job as always Ryee's. I saw the result of your Andrade did a good job with the mask despite the limited ability on this game.

Yeah his is good, probably the best online atm, not a fan of the attires it has though, and the tattoo on the arm isn't blended that well. I'd just love to see someone on the level of Ryee make her. TheE-37' is good, no disrespect, but its not perfect.

Just import a different attire onto it. And i know the tattoo sucks, it was kinda rushed. :P

More like a PERFECT Storm is coming. Well done on another one Ryeedee.

Looks like you're pumping out whoever, whenever in a mad dash before 2K19 comes.

The unpredictability of wrestler choices.....I like it.

Archived