Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

.RyeE.

.RYEE'S. (Pentagon Dark Uploaded, Sep 19th 2018)

You are posting in the right section? - because I'm finding it hard to believe these aren't PC mods. Amazing.

Something threw me off about Punk's face, after comparing with pictures, the face itself is outstanding. I think his jawline is a little less sharp, it's either the jawline or the chin. Can't put my finger on it. Great work as always Raiee

Edit: Actually... I found pictures of him without his beard and it looks sharp. Ignore me.

CM Punk updated

11htbb4.jpg

Mhhhh, don't want to be rude or something but the other one looked way better in my opinion. Something is off here with his small face and big head. Maybe it's also the nose, i don't know.

Both Punks look great! He is the kind of person whose face shape changes a lot when he changes hair or facial hair.

Looks good Raiee, nice to see you back :). You are doing great!

Didn't see the original Punk but... I dunno. Something about this whole new lighting thing that's actually taking away from these shots, almost like it's coming off as a clay model. I'm sure it looks tons better in motion

Rethinking my whole Universe now with the prospect of this legit, disc level Punk. Hoping we'll get a shaved head/goatee era alt attire for him.

Rethinking my whole Universe now with the prospect of this legit, disc level Punk. Hoping we'll get a shaved head/goatee era alt attire for him.

Yea I did as well, him vs Brock is how I'm gonna debut him

Yea I did as well, him vs Brock is how I'm gonna debut him

I'm thinking Punk and the Kings of Wrestling taking on the Bullet Club

Great job on Punk man! He is awesome! Looking forward to your other CAWs.

Really good CM Punk! Love it!

Hope you doing more this year. Don´t listen to the haters, your CaW´s are a big part of any universe mode people are playing.

Thank you for your work.

WOW Punk looks simply amazing, thank you. I do wish attires where other way around though attire 1 as 2 and attire 2 as 1 because that fits him better and that way it is used in cutscenes. But wow man amazing job

Ok that Punk is unbelievable!!!! I know y'all hate requests in your topics but I'm begging you, please do Benoit again this year. Also, I'm not sure what you (or maybe 2K?) changed this year but those not only look photo-realistic also look like paintings in a way. Could be just screenshots. Either way, amamzing work, dude.

Love the Punk, will be downloading it in a few. Also patiently awaiting your Omega.

And yeah, like Blueguy said, you probably don't want a bunch of requests, but if you got the itch to make Shibata.....that sure would be swell!

This actually kind of sucks. I had some other CAWs downloaded that were solid attempts but I can longer use them because they look so bad next to this Punk. Like legit they look 100% Like CAWs next to Punk.

CM Punk looks phenomenal. Cant wait to download this! Has anyone downloaded this and experienced any issues? One person told me they were having crashes because of him. Just want to avoid the game save data crashing issues of last year while Im still hard at work on someone who also uses a lot of logos.