.RYEE'S. (Pentagon Dark Uploaded, Sep 19th 2018)

.RyeE.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously Ryeedee, I don't know how you do it or the amount of blood sacrifices involved, ha ha, but you nailed it once again on these updates. The faces, the hairstyles, they both look so in-game model-worthy I don't know how 2K isn't beating down your door to hire you. No bullish on that one brother.

Thank you for making and sharing.

@RYEE you are the EST!!!!! Been waiting for these to drop and it was well worth it.

@E#37 Nice tip!

Great work on UE Ryee, they look awesome.

Quick idea for anyone wanting to make Fish even more realistic. Change for the entrance attire to the low kneepads. Fish usually has his pads sitting on his ankles during the entrance, before adjusting them for the match.

It will look like this.

btL8j03.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I find it funny that you chose to bump his topic, with your opinion. It's a game. If he wants to not create any more for the season, he has given the community so much already. He can tell the community himself if that's the case.

I find it funny that you chose to bump his topic, with your opinion. It's a game. If he wants to not create any more for the season, he has given the community so much already. He can tell the community himself if that's the case.

This 100%

Most creators seem to wind down about this time every year I think.

This 100%

Most creators seem to wind down about this time every year I think.

I can speak from experience. If I hadn't taken a long break and I finished had my 20 or so, I'd probably have already called it quits until the next game.

The Community Creation Suite needs so much more Hair styles and new Mask like Pentagon, Drago, Rey Fenix or Jushin Liger.

But the entire Universe Mode is really boring after a while

I agree but the best thing about Universe mode it gives you creative freedom to book the shows & feuds as you see fit better than what's on TV.

Archived