.RYEE'S. (Pentagon Dark Uploaded, Sep 19th 2018)

.RyeE.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*comes in to give amazing 1000th post, walks out with nothing to say*

Erm, thanks not sure what you are a fan of, as I don't do much cawing of any sort really, I just get bored of some of the behaviour on the board and comment accordingly.

I've run out of adjectives to describe Ryee's work, even though the original version of the Bucks were very high quality, somehow you have improved them ten fold.

I'm happy with the attires too, lets just hope the Bucks keep these tights for more than 5 minutes :) I can't help thinking they'll debut new Gear at ROHs Mania weekend shows :/

@cuey82 replied!! keeping the community from those assclowns are commendable.

I do have a question though...

since i'am downloading those beautifully done CAWS, if I decided to use their face photos and plan to publish it, should I get permission from the creators first or by giving them creds on the comment section is enough?

@cuey82 replied!! keeping the community from those assclowns are commendable.

I do have a question though...

since i'am downloading those beautifully done CAWS, if I decided to use their face photos and plan to publish it, should I get permission from the creators first or by giving them creds on the comment section is enough?

Get permission, give credits on wherever you publish including twitter, fb, instagram, twitch, psn, forums, malls, streets, neighbours house, friends house, and all around the entire planet.

*comes in to give amazing 1000th post, walks out with nothing to say*

Erm, thanks not sure what you are a fan of, as I don't do much cawing of any sort really, I just get bored of some of the behaviour on the board and comment accordingly.

I've run out of adjectives to describe Ryee's work, even though the original version of the Bucks were very high quality, somehow you have improved them ten fold.

I'm happy with the attires too, lets just hope the Bucks keep these tights for more than 5 minutes :) I can't help thinking they'll debut new Gear at ROHs Mania weekend shows :/

congrats on your 1000th post. And yep, hoping they will stay with current ones they have. I actually dont like their Black attires.. its too old I think. They wore this years ago too if im not mistaken.

Archived