.RYEE'S. (Pentagon Dark Uploaded, Sep 19th 2018)

.RyeE.

Like I said on twitter in response to your poll Ryee:

"Make what you want to make bud, people will download it regardless, and they can always import attires from others caws if needed.

Its your caw and creation, you should make what you get the most enjoyment from"

I would add, this should be a hobby you enjoy, the minute you make for other people rather than what you want it becomes a chore

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like I said on twitter in response to your poll Ryee:

"Make what you want to make bud, people will download it regardless, and they can always import attires from others caws if needed.

Its your caw and creation, you should make what you get the most enjoyment from"

I would add, this should be a hobby you enjoy, the minute you make for other people rather than what you want it becomes a chore

and hey the current attires are winning the pool pretty significantly too lol

Weather or not he was being sarcastic it is HIS caw, it is HIS hard work and time and NO ONE should be telling him how it should look or what attires it should have. It is 100% HIS choice and decision. If people want something different then download someone elses or just do what I do and download the one you want AND the attire you want then just swap the attires. Very simple indeed.

OR.... can just simply kindly ask if it is possible for that creator (in this case Rayee) to also upload a 2nd one with other attires.
It never hurts to ask but making a demand or plan out telling that person to do something should NEVER be done.
These people are working hard and taking time to please the rest of us and give us all something to enjoy. Something they do NOT have to do at all.

Also feedback is usually welcome by most creators... feedback as in what they could do to help make it look better and more accurate. As in tweaking body parts or face or size and shape.

But again weather being sarcastic or not (which I took it as) Rayee you should NOT change the attires just cause others tell you too or want it. Also keep in mind that those SAME people will eventually bitch and complain that there is no current/ updated attires.
You do you and do what you want.
We have the choice to download or not.

Prime example: gaz's Tonga.... it looks amazing but I personally don't like the attires so chose not to download. Or I may and download someone elses attire and then just switch.
But ALWAYS do what you want to do and how YOU want to make it, not others.
Can't please everyone.

That all being said.... keep up the amazing work and I for thank you for all you do (and all creators) and thankful to have you around to make them.

Weather or not he was being sarcastic it is HIS caw, it is HIS hard work and time and NO ONE should be telling him how it should look or what attires it should have. It is 100% HIS choice and decision. If people want something different then download someone elses or just do what I do and download the one you want AND the attire you want then just swap the attires. Very simple indeed.

OR.... can just simply kindly ask if it is possible for that creator (in this case Rayee) to also upload a 2nd one with other attires.

It never hurts to ask but making a demand or plan out telling that person to do something should NEVER be done.

These people are working hard and taking time to please the rest of us and give us all something to enjoy. Something they do NOT have to do at all.

Also feedback is usually welcome by most creators... feedback as in what they could do to help make it look better and more accurate. As in tweaking body parts or face or size and shape.

But again weather being sarcastic or not (which I took it as) Rayee you should NOT change the attires just cause others tell you too or want it. Also keep in mind that those SAME people will eventually bitch and complain that there is no current/ updated attires.

Prime example: gaz's Tonga.... it looks amazing but I personally don't like the attires so chose not to download. Or I may and download someone elses attire and then just switch.

Can't please everyone.

That all being said.... keep up the amazing work and I for thank you for all you do (and all creators) and thankful to have you around to make them.

Exactly, all in all were up in the polls!

Can't please everyone.

This is essentially making the same point I did but wordier (I think everyone understood what I meant, you didn't have to use Gazs caws to illustrate it)

And DannyLibra your post doesn't help, theres no "we" in this, its not a game you were the one being pushy, whether, you did it politely it was still disrespectful to say you'd been waiting weeks and then reacting when Ryee said it'd be another 2 weeks.

In summary it'll be ready when it's ready and we should be grateful we get anything at all

*Uber Hell Turn* Throws spinach Whimpy's way "Go munch on that and shush" :poke: *end sarcastic ton*

But to be honest... I am getting inpatient. I've purposely been holding off on downloading anything for Rayee's Ospreay because of the stupid horrible Logo Limit.

Upload NOW or its a Punjabi Prison match for you!

Kidding, i'll just keep checking every now and then and again thank you for your time and work.

I guess he wasn't being sarcastic after all about waiting longer and changing the attires (which I again personally think is totally stupid on Rayee's part just to cater to a bunch of cry babies not liking the ones he did) as the weekend is now over and it is still not upload :(
Sad times, was really looking to getting him.
Guess i'll have to keep holding out on downloading anything till he does.

Rayee check this thread and look at what everyone is saying. DON'T change a thing, it is YOUR caw and YOUR work. YOU do what you want to do. If others don't like it or appreciate to (insert curse) bad for them.
Leave him and how he looks the way it is. Everyones going to want current attires anyway.
I don't like to demand but plllllese don't pull a 2K and keep making us wait.

Relax, we have to stop the name calling in this forums, i am sure raiee will release the caw with updated attires, we won the twitter poll by a landslide! we just have to be patient till raiee has the time to play wwe game and upload the caw

and i would appreciate the older members of this forums to relax a little and not be too harsh on the newbies , just tell them the rules and regulations of the forums and not by giving them the harsh treatment and trolling them all the time that way we will have an even more fun community , you can request but not demand , lets enjoy the game a little longer and relax guys!

And I'd like to see people whose past record is that of irritatingly bumping threads saying they've been waiting patiently for weeks and keep checking CC in an attempt to nag for an update, to not now post trying to be holier than thou.

You cannot be part of the solution when you were part of the problem, so heed your own advice and relax also, Gaz is right, lets leave the topic up to Ryee and stop trying to absolve ourselves with getting the last word in (myself included).

I don't think being new is an excuse for some of the demanding/expectant posting we've seen lately either, its just in part applying common sense and thought before posting, and using basic courtesy like please and thank yous....people shouldn't have to be guided on things like that

Only thing i just noticed is you have him at 207lbs which is too heavy for cruiserweight championships, Will is only 187lbs

Yeah, I did it with the purpose that he can do his moves to any heavyweight person. But you guys can change it if you want.

Only thing i just noticed is you have him at 207lbs which is too heavy for cruiserweight championships, Will is only 187lbs

Yeah, I did it with the purpose that he can do his moves to any heavyweight person. But you guys can change it if you want.

Ah okay, cheers

Archived