.RYEE'S. (Pentagon Dark Uploaded, Sep 19th 2018)

.RyeE.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raiee I just tried private messaging you but for some reason it isnt working, Im making a CAW for my universe, would you have any problem with me using your Okada face texture on it? Of course Ill give credit if I upload it.

Ospreay looks good man, although I agree with the above I think maybe a small tweak to the body, he is quite ripped nowadays and I think maybe a little more definition would look good?

Ospreay need to be postpone due to so many people pm me about changing the attires. I will replace both purple and red attires with his 2016 attires and spiderman attires. He will be uploaded in 2weeks since I will be busy this following week. Thank you for your patience.

I think his current attire wreslte kingdom and red attires is better than his spiderman and old attires? Other guys can import his old attires from cc? Why not upload the current attires since the caw looks good enough and then upload old ospreay attires? Rather than re-doing the whole caw

Ospreay need to be postpone due to so many people pm me about changing the attires. I will replace both purple and red attires with his 2016 attires and spiderman attires. He will be uploaded in 2weeks since I will be busy this following week. Thank you for your patience.

Noooo come on man, current attires are the way forward, please release what you currently have.

The thing is that u cannot fulfil everybodys requests for old attires, when u redo his attires to his old attires which tons of other ospreay caws in cc have, people will not be satisfied and would want you to release the new updated attires anyway, so might as well just release the new updated attires , since its finished why do u have to postpone to redo the attires

Noooo come on man, current attires are the way forward, please release what you currently have.
I agree.

I think his current attire wreslte kingdom and red attires is better than his spiderman and old attires? Other guys can import his old attires from cc? Why not upload the current attires since the caw looks good enough and then upload old ospreay attires? Rather than re-doing the whole caw

I see you're still hanging in there being patient, you couldn't be more irritating.

I think Ryee is being sarcastic to wind you up

I see you're still hanging in there being patient, you couldn't be more irritating.

I think Ryee is being sarcastic to wind you up

Dude chill , im not the one requesting anything, or asking ryee to change anything about the caw or discrediting his work, im just telling him to not bother listening to other people request for him to change the current caw, because it looks good as it is , do u understand? So cheer up buddy

You posted 3 days after his final preview saying you'd been "waiting patiently for weeks" - I'm radiant thank you, I fear your attempts at reverse Psychology won't work here, you're the one sounding like an expectent bratish millenial, you don't have to use the word request for a post to be a request:

"people will not be satisfied and would want you to release the new updated attires anyway, so might as well just release the new updated attires"

Aka a request, people (you) basically want the caw now.

You posted 3 days after his final preview saying you'd been "waiting patiently for weeks" - I'm radiant thank you, I fear your attempts at reverse Psychology won't work here, you're the one sounding like an expectent bratish millenial, you don't have to use the word request for a post to be a request:

"people will not be satisfied and would want you to release the new updated attires anyway, so might as well just release the new updated attires"

Aka a request, people (you) basically want the caw now.

yes cuey yes?

Archived