.RYEE'S. (Pentagon Dark Uploaded, Sep 19th 2018)

.RyeE.

This Indytaker guy needs to be Banned already.

Enough,driving people crazy on two sites,messaging people on PS4

Go AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Shut the hell up you stupid Idiot!!!!

I always do what i want and write what i want, and when you guys have nothing to say about the caws, then Shut the hell up

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This Indytaker guy needs to be Banned already.

Enough,driving people crazy on two sites,messaging people on PS4

Go AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Shut the hell up you stupid Idiot!!!!

I always do what i want and write what i want, and when you guys have nothing to say about the caws, then Shut the hell up

Your Sir are a f**ktard of the highest order and I hope you do not conduct yourself in other social enviroments the way you do here, otherwise you are going to live a very sad, angry lonely life. Please stop disgracing this caws work and topic to promote said work with your issues.

I repost what I posted to you on Smacktalks whilst the post might not entirely mirror what you said it is still on the whole relevent and explains why despite you flawed rationale your conduct here is wrong (and in my opinion now bannable):

@Supercena94 (Indytaker) Actually no you can't, can't you see your incessant posting irks board members and more importantly the caw makers you fawn over? Making them less inclined to help you, post previews and make things for you?

Not to mention it's just bad etiquette and rude. Would you go to a group of people on the street or at school and be this rude and brash from the off, asking them for things all the time? Chances the group would ask you to f**k off, so why is it any different on a message board? Its social networking, the emphasis on the word social, its standards and the behaviours you should employ mirror that of society. Its not a case of "freedom of speech" you're behaving like a douchebag and people are reacting to you, if so many people are commenting on it, do you not happen to think for one minute you are the issue and not they?

Also I used the word Christmas in the broad 12 days/Holiday season sense, just let people enjoy themselves for one day. We're all here for the same reason but some of post and conduct ourselves like actual human adults

Beautiful, simply beautiful. Now I already have a pretty damn good Ricochet caw, well at least I thought I did until seeing this. So yeah, gonna' have to snag this one now. Props to you on all your caws, especially the Marty Scrull one. Trust me guys, those pictures he posted really don't do it justice.

Gonna have to delete some caws with their respective logos if I want to download Ricochet. Nothing in this game bugs me more than that stupid god damned logo limit.

This game is no longer available on shitty outdated consoles (except the switch), yet we're limited to a supposed 1,000 logos (I get the warning no where near 1,000) when our systems are obviously capable of allotting more than 1GB/1,000 total images (images for caws, arenas, belts, etc. all added together lol) ..

Anyway, Rye, keep up the outstanding work. That Ricochet is perfection.

Gonna have to delete some caws with their respective logos if I want to download Ricochet. Nothing in this game bugs me more than that stupid god damned logo limit.

This game is no longer available on shitty outdated consoles (except the switch), yet we're limited to a supposed 1,000 logos (I get the warning no where near 1,000) when our systems are obviously capable of allotting more than 1GB/1,000 total images (images for caws, arenas, belts, etc. all added together lol) ..

Would be nice if we could delete logos from the game but as long as we don't delete the caws or attires the logos will still be on them but it'll count them as deleted from the image slots.

exactly, i get the warning around 900 or less logos

So.. decided to use these attires. Got some final testing to do, and The king will be available tomorrow.

2hczv2u.jpg

2073onr.jpg

Also, I will clean all my previous version of Kenny Omega from cc and replace with updated version. If you prefer the previous version, make sure you download now before NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12. Stay tuned.

2iw9hkx.jpg

2r6gmfc.jpg

So.. decided to use these attires. Got some final testing to do, and The king will be available tomorrow.

2hczv2u.jpg

2073onr.jpg

Also, I will clean all my previous version of Kenny Omega from cc and replace with updated version. If you prefer the previous version, make sure you download now before NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12. Stay tuned.

2iw9hkx.jpg

2r6gmfc.jpg

Awesome!. i need this on xbox one :(

Thank you for the Ricochet upload, he is amazing, one slight thing is I noticed the bushy beard on attire 1 is missing from his entrance attire

Yeah, I need to remove it last minute in order to use the entrance attire.

So I forgot to change his last name, you guys can change it by replacing the Chen to Shade to make it sounds better.

He's up

2d6wdud.jpg

Just downloaded him last night, and he's a definite improvement over the precious one I had. Thank you ryeeryee for making him, finishing and uploading him so quickly like this. You've more than earned yourself a break in time for WK12. #Respect.

Archived