.RYEE'S. (Pentagon Dark Uploaded, Sep 19th 2018)

.RyeE.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Ryee, just wanted to say that I am a first time poster, but have been lurking on these message boards for years and have been following your work for the past couple 2k's - more specifically the time Kenny Omega was building up his stock.

I wanted to make this account to post my appreciation for all the hard work and dedication you provide for us. I kid you not, I check your threads every two to three days just to see what you're working on, and even rush when I get home from work to download specific ones. The Marty CAW you just posted in particular is so smooth, and even the minute details like the taunts capture his mannerisms with what is available in the game.

I always play WWE 2k games with the main roster the first month or so then get bored, but you're wrestlers that you post throughout the year keep the longevity going and make the game worth it for me. I know everybody throws requests your way and you have a lot of projects you're working on, but I hope you consider Matt Riddle an option. There's some good ones out there, but i'd love to see your approach.

Cheers and good job on constantly reinventing yourself and striving for perfection!

Hey Ryee, just wanted to say that I am a first time poster, but have been lurking on these message boards for years and have been following your work for the past couple 2k's - more specifically the time Kenny Omega was building up his stock.

I wanted to make this account to post my appreciation for all the hard work and dedication you provide for us. I kid you not, I check your threads every two to three days just to see what you're working on, and even rush when I get home from work to download specific ones. The Marty CAW you just posted in particular is so smooth, and even the minute details like the taunts capture his mannerisms with what is available in the game.

I always play WWE 2k games with the main roster the first month or so then get bored, but you're wrestlers that you post throughout the year keep the longevity going and make the game worth it for me. I know everybody throws requests your way and you have a lot of projects you're working on, but I hope you consider Matt Riddle an option. There's some good ones out there, but i'd love to see your approach.

Cheers and good job on constantly reinventing yourself and striving for perfection!

Preach on brother. Wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments.

Archived