.RYEE'S. (Pentagon Dark Uploaded, Sep 19th 2018)

.RyeE.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cody is much much better, great job as always man..Now still...about that Kenny ;)

Ryee is also making the Young Bucks with a whole new Face and other Updates soon. Thats the best idea because both Bucks looks really bad and weird with the current face and the facial emotions looks also weird.

Matt and Nick needs alot of work that the face works fine

Cody is much much better, great job as always man..Now still...about that Kenny ;)

Ryee is also making the Young Bucks with a whole new Face and other Updates soon. Thats the best idea because both Bucks looks really bad and weird with the current face and the facial emotions looks also weird.

Just stop.

Hmmm...oh okay. Dude what is wrong with you?

RYEE I am politely and kindly asking for a request for a GM / return or updated look Daniel Bryan since 2K is not going to give us the unfinished model they gave the PC version I'm not demanding anything this is just a request you don't have to do it I'm just asking politely or be very nice if you would do it for me but I understand if you don't want to I love all your creations and may He made me have all of them look forward to seeing if you actually do this one and if you don't no hard feelings thank you for your time

Archived