.RYEE'S. (Pentagon Dark Uploaded, Sep 19th 2018)

.RyeE.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raiee is there a chance that you making Cody like the 2K15 ingame Modell from the face?

https://www.thesmackdownhotel.com/wwe2k15/roster/cody-rhodes#!WWE2K15_SuperstarStudio_Screen34

The one in 2K15, they scanned the model. Not create like how we create in creation superstar mode. So there's no way we can create as good as using the scanned face. This year also for some reason 2k made the face too shine for caw, I think other cawer also faced the same issue like me when dealing with shiny skin thing. But if you say so, then I'll try again my best to fix Cody's face.

The problem about the shine issue is the new lights Feature in 2K18.

Raiee your Cody has also too much wrinkles, maybe it looks better without it, because Cody had in 2K15 a smooth face without any wrinkles

Totally disagree. 1. No CAW will beat an actual scanned In-game model so why dont u just stop comparing CAW to an actual model? 2. I dont see any wrinkles in his Cody ? just facial features

Its okay, thanks for pointing out. I will update Codys face with no wrinkles and less facial texture later. Again, if you dont like my caw, please state which parts should i work on, and give suggestions how to improve it. Dont just randomly say bad caw, really bad, face look horrible and etc. I really do need your opinions, but please share also your suggestions. Thanks again.

Its okay, thanks for pointing out. I will update Codys face with no wrinkles and less facial texture later. Again, if you dont like my caw, please state which parts should i work on, and give suggestions how to improve it. Dont just randomly say bad caw, really bad, face look horrible and etc. I really do need your opinions, but please share also your suggestions. Thanks again.

Thank You, i have check out over 6 different Cody Rhodes caws, and yours was still the best but the facial Feature was the problem on yours. I think it looks much better with your updated Version, the same as you updated Kenny Omega with better face.

Can you show us please the updated face for the Young Bucks to get more Feedback?

Raiee your still the best Caw creator on this Planet, that's why i give you the Feedback to making your Caw always better on the face and head. Please upload your updated Kenny Omega today with the attires from the Current One, it's want really nice to play today with the updated Kenny Version before Wrestle Kingdom on January 4th.

Well not many creators do that as we all known by our normal accounts. Alternate accounts rarely get as many although Raiee probably will. I think its 25 max we can upload. So it makes sense to wait. Cody changes looks a lot. What if he changes hair again at Wk12. Then Raiee has to take Cody down again. Doesn't make sense to keep doing that. Same with Omega

Love the update bud. Texture blends better.

I think this is a keeper once youre finished morphing. Upload ASAP lol. Oh and you can put his ROH ring on him.

In lower arm section, theres a hand tape and you choose the big ring on his hand section. That way we can make people kiss the ring (in our heads)

^^^ Its 20 max. Yeah my sub account isnt popular. People have a hard time finding them since they dont search, they just favorite their creators and expect to find their new content there. I uploaded 20 a month ago, now up to 10 on my second account. Almost Gold on it and Diamond on my first.

Well not many creators do that as we all known by our normal accounts. Alternate accounts rarely get as many although Raiee probably will. I think its 25 max we can upload. So it makes sense to wait. Cody changes looks a lot. What if he changes hair again at Wk12. Then Raiee has to take Cody down again. Doesn't make sense to keep doing that. Same with Omega

Raiee has still 3 Kenny Omegas online on cc, he can remove all three and upload two Versions now and the third spot after WK12, that's sound like a good idea to safe one Spot for WK. And with Cody there is no work now, because we can use the attires from the old Version.

Early January is too long for waiting for this amazing caws and i'm not alone who wants to walk right now with this updated versions, because many Guys ask on Twitter for upload Kenny Omega now

I for one wouldnt mind early releases. Ill definitely download the updated attire ones afterwards.

If the caw model is ready, release it with the attires you already made. Then hit us with an updated version after WK.

Deleting a caw to upload a new one sucks, trust me. Ive deleted ones with thousands of downloads to put a new one out. At the end of the day, 2K needs to increase their upload limit.

Upload the new CAWs once the morph is complete. Most of us dont care about new attires that bad. If Cody dyes his hair blonde, big deal, we can change the color ourselves.

Youre known for making and releasing these top notch projects so quickly. Dont make us wait if the CAWs are ready, just for an updated attire that might or might not look different.

Upload when the caw is ready. We dont care if the attire is updated as long as its uploaded again. I rather download these versions since I already have the attire logos and dont really want to delete more logos like I did last night. A whole hour deleting logos smh

I dont see what the big deal is to delete and replace a caw when youre already ranked diamond? Download counter is irrelevant at that point. Releasing content is what matters. If you replace a caw with a different face, people will be happy. But if the old caw is still up, and people are still downloading it while you are previewing the new one, THAT doesnt make sense. People are downloading something outdated when something updated could be made available.

Just in case anyone wants to make assumptions, Im not rushing Rye. But if the caw is ready, I dont care about an updated look. Ill dL that when its released.

Give us an early taste for Christmas lol

Archived