.RYEE'S. (Pentagon Dark Uploaded, Sep 19th 2018)

.RyeE.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really liking these new projects. I know finding t-shirts sucks alot sometimes, but is there one without a wwe wear logo for Scurll? Not a deal breaker by any means, but I know you like paying attention to details.

I like how you added the mark by Cody's right eye. It's something that can be easily missed. The new texture looks great!

Those are looking great, man! Any chance of a full front shot for Cody?

Here, not sure if I should continue on this. Some people say the face doesn't look like Cody at all.

35b8t9j.jpg

100% looks like a very close to perfect Cody Rhodes. I was a little unsure with the pose you had in the OP, but this is so much better. Angles are everything in this game and clearly this is incredible just like your other work.

I'm really liking these new projects. I know finding t-shirts sucks alot sometimes, but is there one without a wwe wear logo for Scurll? Not a deal breaker by any means, but I know you like paying attention to details.

I like how you added the mark by Cody's right eye. It's something that can be easily missed. The new texture looks great!

I doubt he's done with Marty, he's probably still working on the attire, i'm sure the wwe authentic logo wont be on there when its finished.

Those are looking great, man! Any chance of a full front shot for Cody?

Here, not sure if I should continue on this. Some people say the face doesn't look like Cody at all.

35b8t9j.jpg

100% looks like a very close to perfect Cody Rhodes. I was a little unsure with the pose you had in the OP, but this is so much better. Angles are everything in this game and clearly this is incredible just like your other work.

Definitely don't scrap it. I'd flatten the top of the eye shape a little - looks too arched, touch more nostril height and the face shape is the main thing off to me. The cheeks are currently sitting too wide for sure, but the outline on the jaw needs to come out a fair bit too so that the cheeks are only just a little wider than the outline of the jaw.

The eyebrows could do with being a little more defined and almost styled. Is that the best hair as well? Because the hairline at the moment is sitting too far forwards and is too wide at the sides. This may be able to be fixed with the morph? I haven't done any CAWing for a long time so I'm not even sure what morphing options there are for the head. Maybe take a little of the colour out of the hair too?

Same as Kota, I'd add a little shading to the philtrum and also look to add the chin cleft detail very slightly too.

I love the colour/tone change around the eyes on the texture though. The quality of the textures and realistic look to these CAWs is amazing tbh. So many other CAWs this year look plastic or very much like CAWs. Yours are much closer to models in my opinion, although occasionally I'd be inclined to tone down the contrast a tough on some of the textures.

With some small tweaks the morphing will fall into place and this will be the best Cody CAW probably ever. It's very close already to being that to me.

How is it that your CAWS look so different to everyone elses?! Like, some people make some really good created stuff and its useable and its great. Each one of yours though, its like they are essentially just in game models. I dont know if its the textures or what it is you do but something sets them apart from literally everyone elses.

How is it that your CAWS look so different to everyone elses?! Like, some people make some really good created stuff and its useable and its great. Each one of yours though, its like they are essentially just in game models. I dont know if its the textures or what it is you do but something sets them apart from literally everyone elses.

Some people are just artists bro. The creator tools are very robust, and so many talented creators have been able to make better character models than you have on offer in the game itself.

RaieE amazing work as always. I really like that Hogan. Hope to see some more Strong Style Japanese legends from you again this year.

Hey man.

I haven't posted on here for years, but I just had to post and say, firstly a massive "thank you". Secondly, these CAWS (each and every one of them) are absolutely stunning pieces of art. So once again, THANK YOU. Can't express how these have expanded the longevity and interest in this year's game.

One request though - please make The Bruiserweight. I know you'll do him justice.

Amazing work again raiee, also really cool to see you doing someone like Hogan who I dont think anyone would ever have guessed you would do.

Would love to see you do a Velveteen Dream, or actually, Id love to see your version of Andrade Coen Almas - theres a few good versions of him but I imagine yours would put them all in the shade. Just my opinion but there isnt a truly brilliant Almas on CC yet. Or if there is, Im yet to find it.

Personally, I find Defract's Almas to be A-class. Looks amazing in-game.

Cannot WAIT for Marty. Your's puts all else in the shade by some margin.

Archived