Sandow Sets-Balor Club

AgeofSandow

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think I'll start with Daniel Bryan. Just figuring out a good starting point for him, since he has changed over the years.

How about starting off when he 1st turned heel and feuded with Big Show/Mark Henry over the title. It would give you a great base for his Heel Set and then obviously Team Hell No for his Main Set, It's just an Idea, up to you in the end. :D

I started off during team hell no. It's pretty much when he started acting like a face again. If he's lacking moves I may do what you suggest and incorporate the heel run. Cause he hasn't done many grapples yet. For reference I started around sept 2012.

For Daniel Bryans finisher or sigs are you gonna add a heel hook that hes been using recently.

Who wants a CM Punk moveset? I'm enjoying his tag team with Daniel Bryan at the end of 2013, and I want to use them together in 2k18/2k19. Plus, I've always been a big fan of Punk and I'm in a weird period where 2k19 is coming out in a few weeks, so anything I update will have to be re-done anyways. Great time for something new.

Who wants a CM Punk moveset? I'm enjoying his tag team with Daniel Bryan at the end of 2013, and I want to have use them together in 2k18/2k19. Plus, I've always been a big fan of Punk and I'm in a weird period where 2k19 is coming out in a few weeks, so anything I update will have to be re-done anyways. Great time for something new.

I second this, plus I love cm punk and Daniel Bryan are you gonna upload these movesets on 2k18 or 2k19.

Just finished up Bryan tonight. Onto Punk. Trying to find the exact time where the whole Straight Edge heel thing started. If anyone knows, it's much appreciated.

I could send you some move videos to help, ifs thats alright.

https://youtu.be/b_r4y0-fPww

Not sure if this will help but its worth a try.

I've been seperating into three categories: first, I had Punk's feud with Jeff Hardy-SES. Now I'm on SES-Summer of Punk. Third will be summer of punk. I've recognized moves from across time periods, but overall he's changed. So I'll just decide what I'm doing once it's all finished.

Edit(again): actually, I may just skip all this SES stuff and so Summer of Punk. I'll decide in the morning sometime

I've been seperating into three categories: first, I had Punk's feud with Jeff Hardy-SES. Now I'm on SES-Summer of Punk. Third will be summer of punk. I've recognized moves from across time periods, but overall he's changed. So I'll just decide what I'm doing once it's all finished.

Edit(again): actually, I may just skip all this SES stuff and so Summer of Punk. I'll decide in the morning sometime

Im pumped up for these movesets cant wait to add these.

Archived