Entrance Graphics Thread

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Havent played much due to holidays and school starting back up, but if you guys have any specific requests? Ill take them and post as I get them done.

Side note: references (I.e. videos/pics) are a great help, albeit not required as I can go find some myself, just quicker if I dont have to.

Anybody got a good Bryan replacement?

Huh, a replacement from what ?
I assumed he wanted graphics for the missing portions of Bryans entrance, which I why I said Sin Cara. But who knows? Haha

1.) Beth Phoenix

-Ribbon: Dana Brooke

-Wall & Banner: Dana Brooke

-Stage Ramp: Dana Brooke

-Apron & Ring Post: Dana Brooke

2.) Tyson Kidd

-Ribbon: Summer Rae

-Wall & Banner: Summer Rae

-Stage Ramp: Natalya (credit to Mr15551)

-Apron & Ring Post: Sin Cara

For Beth Pheonix i changed the stage tron to Kane so that it fits with the red theme as for tyson kidd i changed the stage to natalya so that he has the canadian mable leaf as for the rock n roll express i used johnny gargano for the ribbon rich swann for the wall the hardy boys for the stage and sasha banks for the apron

For Beth Pheonix i changed the stage tron to Kane so that it fits with the red theme as for tyson kidd i changed the stage to natalya so that he has the canadian mable leaf as for the rock n roll express i used johnny gargano for the ribbon rich swann for the wall the hardy boys for the stage and sasha banks for the apron

How did I not remember Natalya had the maple leaf? Thats perfect, though! Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For Drew Mcintyre I'm Using Undertaker for Titantron and Apron and AJ Styles for Wall and Stage and Ribbon

as for Cien almas use the smackdown titantron along with Curtis Axel for the rest although there is a decent substitute which is Billie Kay for the titantron Roderick Strong for the Ribbon Bo Dallas for the Wall AJ Styles for the Stage and Undertaker for the Apron

For Noam Dar I did:

Titantron: Emma

Ribbon: Sasha Banks

Wall: Curtis Axel

Ramp: AJ Styles

Apron: Curtis Axel

And I put New Day's lighting in advanced entrance

Any chance you can post a video? Just curious how this will look.

• 7 months later...

I commented on the video about how the tron having Emmas name on it would annoy me. I know its late but Im wondering if theres a custom titantron to replace with it(I just used dars titantron that you can see on the classic Raw arenas titantron(the blue in the tron kinda blends)

https://youtu.be/2GnHj7RO39o

This is the Noam Dar titantron that I used(in entrance video creator)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived