Entrance Theme Replacement Thread

• 1 month later...

For those that wants a good theme for woken matt hardy start with either Roderick strong or legend 3 for the piano intro then switch into either legend 1 or modern 2 for the actual theme also a really cool trick is to put the intro song in the second slot and the other theme in the first slot so that you have the other song for your championship entrance

For those that wants a good theme for woken matt hardy start with either Roderick strong or legend 3 for the piano intro then switch into either legend 1 or modern 2 for the actual theme also a really cool trick is to put the intro song in the second slot and the other theme in the first slot so that you have the other song for your championship entrance

Gonna try this out today after classes. Hopefully DLC is available to me by then.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I know it's late but I found that American Alpha is the closest fit that I found for Kacy Catanzaro. If anyone else has a better suggestion for her theme.

I know it's late but I found that American Alpha is the closest fit that I found for Kacy Catanzaro. If anyone else has a better suggestion for her theme.

Actually looking back maybe Movie Star 2 would work.

Anyone know of any good replacements for "Black and Blue", the SmackDown theme from last year? I know that it's been replaced by "Reaktive", but that song just isn't clicking well with me as the theme song for SmackDown in my Universe.

If you still need it maybe the Main Event theme will work.

Archived