Amazing Aries Creations (LARGE FINAL UPDATE Earthquake, Warrior, rude, Valentine, Von Erich many more)

AmazingAries

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Amazing Aries, Are you doing a Jim Neidhart attire to go with your Bret Hart?

I did create a hart foundation anvil to go with my bret but all the upload slots on that game save are maxed out so I wasn't able to upload it. They should give us more slots after we reach diamond bc 20 isn't enough sometimes.

Any news about the wcw version of Rick Martel?

I'm not gonna have an upload slot for it bc the remainder of the few slots i have left are already reserve for my next and final creation update of this game. It sucks bc my 4 diamond accounts still arent enough upload slots for what i originally had planned so I had to scrap a lot of plans and narrow things down. Maybe I can just upload some wcw Rick martel logos for you or everyone else that want to create his wcw attire since it's a pretty simple attire.

Just wanted to say thank you AmazingAries for all your hard work there are some phenomenal attire and caw makers on this site for current roster but for legend attires I often find I always come here from tatanka 2006, Martel, HBK 2005- 2010 attires and many more you breath life in this game each year and i try to mix legends in their later years attires to blend in sometimes with current roster your attires help and its appreciated Im 31 and miss the old days of wrestling so once again thank you

Ok that's fine.... Idk if anyone can make it professionally

I understand what you mean. Maybe i can do a limited time upload or something.

Just wanted to say thank you AmazingAries for all your hard work there are some phenomenal attire and caw makers on this site for current roster but for legend attires I often find I always come here from tatanka 2006, Martel, HBK 2005- 2010 attires and many more you breath life in this game each year and i try to mix legends in their later years attires to blend in sometimes with current roster your attires help and its appreciated Im 31 and miss the old days of wrestling so once again thank you

Thank you Muckyarse I appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

Large final update Added to first page. Ravishing rick rude cas wwf 80s, Texas tornado 1990, rick rude wccw, ultimate warrior 88, greg valentine alt attires, kerry von erich wccw, more earthquake alt attires, ultimate warrior cas 1990 v.2, ric flair wwf 1991, ricky steamboat wcw/nwa 1989, ric flair nwa 1989. Also theres 3 more creations not pictured yet that will be added and uploaded soon.

Archived