Amazing Aries Creations (LARGE FINAL UPDATE Earthquake, Warrior, rude, Valentine, Von Erich many more)

AmazingAries

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you take down the green and white Warrior attires previewed right above Tito Santana? I can't find them.

Yea i had took him down last week and forgot to re-upload it after I unlocked the next rank. but I'll put it back up for you sometime tomorrow. I also have another batch of creations done that I'm gonna preview and upload.

Great creations, MAN. Thank you for sharing these! Any chance we'll be seeing Money Inc and Demolition from you?

Thanks bro. I don't have any plans for those or atleast at this moment even though we definately do need a good Ted dibease and irs.

Did you take down the green and white Warrior attires previewed right above Tito Santana? I can't find them.

Yea i had took him down last week and forgot to re-upload it after I unlocked the next rank. but I'll put it back up for you sometime tomorrow. I also have another batch of creations done that I'm gonna preview and upload.

Great creations, MAN. Thank you for sharing these! Any chance we'll be seeing Money Inc and Demolition from you?

Thanks bro. I don't have any plans for those or atleast at this moment even though we definately do need a good Ted dibease and irs.

Thanks. Yeah I want those Warrior attires and any other Jake Roberts you have.

As always, great work and thanks for answering questions on here. Take care, man.

@Brandonr4s I'll upload that warrior tonight I apologize for delay I was extremely busy with some work stuff. Also I have several jake roberts finished ready to upload I just need like 100 more downloads on that profile to unlock the last tier.

@Theingobernable thanks bro. I just had to make a 4th profile(will be my last lol) so I can upload some stuff tonight that I just finished up previews will be up on here tonight soon as I upload them. Far as freebirds I also thought about making that attire on last year game but now that I created another profile I may give it a go.

@iTz AsTr0 x Thanks alot. I just try to make the game fun and make rare creations that no one else makes.

@Brandonr4s I'll upload that warrior tonight I apologize for delay I was extremely busy with some work stuff. Also I have several jake roberts finished ready to upload I just need like 100 more downloads on that profile to unlock the last tier.

@Theingobernable thanks bro. I just had to make a 4th profile(will be my last lol) so I can upload some stuff tonight that I just finished up previews will be up on here tonight soon as I upload them. Far as freebirds I also thought about making that attire on last year game but now that I created another profile I may give it a go.

@iTz AsTr0 x Thanks alot. I just try to make the game fun and make rare creations that no one else makes.

Oh no need to apologize, real life comes first for all of us. I'm just thankful creators like yourself even take the time out to create for the community. Thanks again and take care!

Word up. Yeah I used a lot of your stuff on my old school universe. I followed all your various profiles. You are arguably one of the best at old school, especially with the alternate attires. With that Rick Rude, it would be nice if the game didn't have that robe glitch, whenever you change his robe color and he takes off his robe he has the original underneath. But that's no big deal. Having WCW Rude is great.But the WCW versions of the Freebirds would definitely be awesome. With the old school Freebirds,a lot of their classic attires are limited since they were covered in the confederate flag. A WCCW/Jim Crockett Promotions version of Jimmy Garvin would be cool though.

Thank you I appreciate it. I just checked and I have 2 platinum and 2 gold accounts. So I'll be uploading another batch tonight that I have done I'll post pics in here too. Then in next set I'll get you a couple freebirds attires done. I have to hop on wwe network to see the back of some of their attires.

First page updated with more jake roberts attiresults, rick rude attires and ultimate warrior attires. All just uploaded to Cc

when you get around the chad gables more recent white attire, can you do his black one too?

also can you do something about becky? i dont like her in game one, but i really dont like the resent stuff shes been wearing

Fantastic Caws. Thank you so much for all your amazing Creations! I hope that you recreate your 1993 Hogan and the Ultimate Maniacs Attires for Savage and Warrior from last Year. Are they on your List?

Thank you. Warrior and savage I still all the logos ready to go. so yea ill make them tonight or tommorrow. I remember last year for warrior I had to make caws versions of him to do all his 1992 and beyond attires justice due to face paint and hairstyle restrictions. So what I may do this year is make two versions of that warrior one on in game model and other as caw with proper hair and face paint. For Hogan I may be able to squeeze him in down the line.

First page updated with more jake roberts attiresults, rick rude attires and ultimate warrior attires. All just uploaded to Cc

when you get around the chad gables more recent white attire, can you do his black one too?

also can you do something about becky? i dont like her in game one, but i really dont like the resent stuff shes been wearing

Which match did chad wear the black in I know which singlet you're talking about I just need to see a match so I can see what the back of it looks like. For becky are you wanting her lash kicker attire from last year when she was champ?

Fantastic Caws. Thank you so much for all your amazing Creations! I hope that you recreate your 1993 Hogan and the Ultimate Maniacs Attires for Savage and Warrior from last Year. Are they on your List?

Thank you. Warrior and savage I still all the logos ready to go. so yea ill make them tonight or tommorrow. I remember last year for warrior I had to make caws versions of him to do all his 1992 and beyond attires justice due to face paint and hairstyle restrictions. So what I may do this year is make two versions of that warrior one on in game model and other as caw with proper hair and face paint. For Hogan I may be able to squeeze him in down the line.

Which match did chad wear the black in I know which singlet you're talking about I just need to see a match so I can see what the back of it looks like. For becky are you wanting her lash kicker attire from last year when she was champ?

smackdown october 10th and i think they are wearing the white ones now, for becky is this possible?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=21&v=smBdiQfdsbk

if not any other attire would do, like you mentioned, though since their are two slots could you do her newest attire too, just in case i wanna use it?

Downloaded a BUNCH more of your stuff last night. I didn't plan on using any slots on Warrior or Jake the Snake alts. Now I have like 6 slots for Warrior and 4 for Jake. I might need to make a third profile just for your Alt attires. Lol

Huge thanks on that most recent Macho Man. I don't have any interest in the Ultimate Maniacs attires, but the one you used for the second attire slot was my most wanted Savage attire. I was actually gathering reference pictures for it Thursday night so I could ask you to include it on your next Savage. So I was thrilled to you that you included it.

Downloaded a BUNCH more of your stuff last night. I didn't plan on using any slots on Warrior or Jake the Snake alts. Now I have like 6 slots for Warrior and 4 for Jake. I might need to make a third profile just for your Alt attires. Lol

Huge thanks on that most recent Macho Man. I don't have any interest in the Ultimate Maniacs attires, but the one you used for the second attire slot was my most wanted Savage attire. I was actually gathering reference pictures for it Thursday night so I could ask you to include it on your next Savage. So I was thrilled to you that you included it.

Thanks I appreciate it. Yea I agree I don't have any use for ultimate maniacs this year either. It was requested so I made it so people can have. I make that purple Savage every year since wwe 2k15 so it's a default creation for me lol. I usually put the wrestlemania 8 or summerslam 92 attire with it but I did the maniacs attire with it instead this year since I'm not creating the other two attires.

Archived