Amazing Aries Creations (LARGE FINAL UPDATE Earthquake, Warrior, rude, Valentine, Von Erich many more)

AmazingAries

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing work. Is your HBK 92 attire on a CAW or the in-game model? If not, could you put the attire on an in-game model please?

Thank you bro. its a caw version only for now. I dont really like using hbk pre 1995 attires on in game model bc it looks like a old man and dont have the mullet lol. Later down the road if I have any slots left I may do a limited time in game version like I did last year.

Do you have any more Jake Roberts attires?

Yep i sure do and some more ravishing rick rude too. Only the one jake roberts and rick rude slots pictured above is uploaded to cc now. But I got more of the ones I did last year already done on wwe 2k18 just waiting for open slot to upload to cc. Last time I looked I think that save needed like 47 more downloads before the next tier unlocks.

I cant even use Ravishing Rick Ride this year that God awful music they have for him this year Is atrocious its been accurate the last couple years even cactus jack theme sucks too and although Vaders is accurate to the version they added this year they could have kept last years vader and called this years vader something like vader 91 like they do with the others in the game

I cant even use Ravishing Rick Ride this year that God awful music they have for him this year Is atrocious its been accurate the last couple years even cactus jack theme sucks too and although Vaders is accurate to the version they added this year they could have kept last years vader and called this years vader something like vader 91 like they do with the others in the game

Yep the new bootleg music for rude, papa Shango, cactus and others is trash. Rude's is the same music they are using on wwe network now and at his hall of fame induction bc wwe lost the license of the original music. But hey there's nothing we can do about it gotta work with what we have even caws don't have no fitting music or authentic entrances. It's a case of we damned if we do and damned if we dont lol. The Only reason I made some rude attires so I can use him in my 88-89 era universe. We really need custom music back but from looks of it we are never gonna have it back on ps4 or atleast for several years due to the way the whole music industry changed.

Im glad you make rude attires though still as hardly anyone else makes them I wouldnt want you to stop I just cant stand their whole issues with the themes licenses in 2017 from a billion dollar company. A modern hbk with modern trons wouldnt go a miss too to go with your attires really need a half up half down hair style with stubble, the mizs mini tron is the closest

They are probaly doing a budget cut still and being cheap by not wanting to renew alot music licenses bc they would have to pay royalties. I know in wwe last year they cut alot of the Pyro from several superstar entrances on tv to save money. I agree it's time for a new or another alt hbk in game model and attires bc the two in game now are tired. I would love for the modern hbk you described and also early 90s hbk to be in the game.

Yeah definitely Im still gutted about the Rude theme I mean he was in the class of 2017 HOF youd think now more than ever it would have been in.

Just like undertaker I think there should be multiple eras of wrestlers in the game.

Rick Rude perm and wcw simply ravishing should make the game IMO

Also sensational Sherri era hbk along modern 05-10 hbk should be in.

Id like to see a triple era hogan when they finally allow back in the game

That 1992 HBK is absolutely on point. Ladies and Gentlemen, the Heartbreak Kid has entered the building".

Thank you. All that's missing is a good sensational sherri.

More hbk attires and rick rude wwf and wcw attires added to first page. All uploaded on CC.

I have atleast dozen more creations done waiting. I'll preview some of those soon when I take pics.

I don't even know if it's doable, but have you any plans to do Summerslam 92 Bret Hart please?

I have a bret hart rr93 and wm9 on the list to do in next legend batch but I can see what I can come up with for ss92 attire.

is there any way you can do chad gables newest white attire?

Isnt that the white and gold he wears if so yep Ill see what I can do. I also have some current women attires planned too since I never done alt attires or creations for women before. my daughter convinced me.

That Jake Roberts WM 8 attires is my favorite of his, nice work!

Thanks bro. Yep I like that attire he shouldve wore it more then once. I have some classic 80s jake roberts attires done and ready just gotta upload them soon as the next slots unlock on that save.

Isnt that the white and gold he wears if so yep Ill see what I can do. I also have some current women attires planned too since I never done alt attires or creations for women before. my daughter convinced me.

that is awesome and i thank your daughter too cause some of the current people need new attires

that is awesome and i thank your daughter too cause some of the current people need new attires

I'm gonna start on all the logos tonight.

Any plans for some Rick Martel attires? :-)

Also any million dollar corporation attires for tatanka or even attires from his return to wwe in 2006 up for consideration?

No martel this year. Im sure someone probaly made some on cc bc his attire are extremely easy and dont require any skills. all you do is throw on a jacket and add the model button and two triangles for handkerchief lol.

Those Tatanka attires you mentioned originally i was gonna do bc i still have the textures from last year I made for all those attires. but i realized they are a no go this year bc 2k made it now where we can't edit his apron cloth at all. So they are impossible to make now. If 2k fix it in a patch then yes I will create a few tatanka alt attires from those eras.

Absolutely fantastic work, thank you for enriching my Golden Era / New Gen nostalgia! The Jannetty and Michaels CAWs in particular are stand outs, well done.

Long shot, but do you have any plans to do 1990 Legion of Doom too, by any chance?

Thanks no plans for l.o.d. what I did was just download dynamite lod and just put my own logos on it to give them the wwf 1991 and wcw 95/96 look to use on my game.

Archived