Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
HeatingPython58

HeatingPython58 CAWs: Updated James Drake & Zack Gibson added

Wow....just....wow. #Nailedit sir, truly. Idk why, but to me Rampage looks like he could be Rusev's British cousin or something, ha ha. Props. Ok, so since you made Rampage, does this mean Primate's next? I watched the top 10 highlights of Primate (for now)'s all-too brief career, and that hardcore match that had was EPIC.

Just downloaded him a couple hours ago, and he's perfect! Also want to thank you for him only using 6 logo spaces (7 if you count the face) to make him. Trust me, considering how often I'm having to delete and count logo space, I really appreciate that.

Awesome man, cheers for downloading him. Yeah I thought that about Rusev and Rampage. I wasn't planning on doing Primate, I'm not that familiar with him tbh, I've only seen him in a couple of tag team matches he had in Progress a while back.

Really, considering you seem to be the go to guy for UK guys these days? Ha ha, no I hear you man. I've only causally heard of him myself back when What Culture.com briefly ran their own wrestling promotion. Last week he was forced to retire early due to injury (his jaw of all things) but after seeing highlights of his matches, I can see why he was a big deal. Just thought I'd inquiry.

Thanks again though.

Taking a break or is there someone or someones else you're working on next?

I pretty much just watch Progress and Fighting Spirit in the uk so if they're not in either of those that much I don't really know about them. Yeah I saw about him retiring, his jaw looked in a sorry state. It's a shame, what I've seen of him is really good. I'm doing Jimmy Jones (Zlatan) atm. He's technically not in Progress unless you count the ring crew, which I do. He's from my town and a good mate of mine too so I thought I'd try making him. Plus I need jobbers for my universe mode LOLZ

I've had a go at Ligero, it looked pretty wank tbh. He's kind of defined by his horns and there's no options that really look anything like them in the game so it's hard to do a decent one.

Who was after a Dave Mastiff? I've had a go at him, tags and screenshots in the original post.

#Nailedit. Mastiff looks like legit in-game and massive.

Cheers.

So, to quote Goldeberg, "Who's Next?"

Cheers buddy. I've had a go at Haskins (pics & tags in original post.) I'm gonna try Flash Morgan next, which is probably gonna hinge on how accurate I can get his stupid mod trousers.

Cheers. I've put screen shots and tags in the original post. This page is taking like ages to load for me for some reason, it's taking like 10 minutes. Is that happening for anyone else?

That's weird. Cheers mate. I'm just working on redoing my Grizzled Young Vets atm, Gibson looked alright so I've just updated his gear a bit, but Drake is pretty much new from scratch. I'll post screen shots/tags when they're done.

DebABTkW4AAzenu.jpg

That's weird. Cheers mate. I'm just working on redoing my Grizzled Young Vets atm, Gibson looked alright so I've just updated his gear a bit, but Drake is pretty much new from scratch. I'll post screen shots/tags when they're done.

DebABTkW4AAzenu.jpg

That ring jacket on J.D looks sick, needed a CAW of him for a while so I'm looking forward to this

They are amaze balls brother. No logo glitch issues either, I can personally attest to that. That James Drake is much, much improved.

#Welldone