HeatingPython58 CAWs: Updated James Drake & Zack Gibson added

HeatingPython58

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Very nice work.

Apologies if I a mistaken but I think you need to add credit to NWOldSkool for their movesets, Walters at least.

Cheers! You're absolutely right, tbh I absolutely despise creating movesets so unless I'm doing somebody who hasn't been created already I usually just nick them off other CAWs. I should really credit the creators, apologies, I'll be sure to do that in future.

Wow. I'm legit impressed @Heatingpython58. I've just heard of Zach Gibson, but from I've seen, you sir, nailed him.

Love the different attires you made. Well-done. I'm gonna have to to delete for some of these.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to Aussie Open, your recent work is top notch.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I wondered if you were considering going back and reworking any of your old caws? Specifically James Drake, his face texture has very dark patches around his eyes and skin tone is very pale, the attires are great, I just think maybe a new face texture would bring him up to the same high quality of your most recent work and also his tag partner Zack Gibson, who was also great quality

• 2 weeks later...

Wow....just....wow. #Nailedit sir, truly. Idk why, but to me Rampage looks like he could be Rusev's British cousin or something, ha ha. Props. Ok, so since you made Rampage, does this mean Primate's next? I watched the top 10 highlights of Primate (for now)'s all-too brief career, and that hardcore match that had was EPIC.

Just downloaded him a couple hours ago, and he's perfect! Also want to thank you for him only using 6 logo spaces (7 if you count the face) to make him. Trust me, considering how often I'm having to delete and count logo space, I really appreciate that.

Really, considering you seem to be the go to guy for UK guys these days? Ha ha, no I hear you man. I've only causally heard of him myself back when What Culture.com briefly ran their own wrestling promotion. Last week he was forced to retire early due to injury (his jaw of all things) but after seeing highlights of his matches, I can see why he was a big deal. Just thought I'd inquiry.

Thanks again though.

Taking a break or is there someone or someones else you're working on next?

Archived