Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fried

LuchaCAW 2K18 12/12/17 Fly Star Uploaded

Thanks man, Sanson & Cuatrero should be up soon, with thanks to keiranlavender for the movesets.

Blue Panther Jr preview

oqkbi0.jpg

Thanks guys, thanks for the comments.

I feel that there's really no point posting previews or updates here anymore. There just doesn't seem to be an interest in lucha.

I feel that there's really no point posting previews or updates here anymore. There just doesn't seem to be an interest in lucha.

If I'm waiting for your La Parka that you showed me. Even if there are not big there is always my friend. I'm finishing Tiger Mask IV. Since I discovered something about caws I managed to do something beautiful and I think I will redo all my caws and put them back online.

Thanks for the work man! Before you go I wanted ask if you are interested in doing 1 more Penta attire? I made this patter I think would work for his PCW Ultra match he just had teaming with Muta.

I figure you could use it with the other attire Patterns you've made for 2k18.

rc0uvk.png

Edited by brainz86

Appreciate it but I think I've done 8 different Penta's this year so don't think I'll make the blue one. But I think it might be made.

LA Park / Hijo de LA Park

357k50p.jpg

Hello there! I was wondering: you have a Rey Wagner moveset uploaded on your creations. Is that CAW yours? Would you mind uploading if it is (assuming it is finished of course)? I desperately want a Rey Wagner CAW, and can't seem to find one unfortunately. Anyway, thank you!

Your first Pentagon has logos missing. I know you uploaded the logo for his kickpads but the dragon on the right side of his mask won't show up as well. Stupid glitches!