LuchaCAW 2K18 12/12/17 Fly Star Uploaded

Fried

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Penta not up yet. But will be soon I hope.

Same for Bestia, just redrawing a lot of the logos as I wasn't happy with them last year.

About Fenix, the problem I have with doing a Lucha Brothers attire to match him with Penta is that they didn't really start tagging as the LB's until after he changed his mask and the mask I'm using at the moment in my eyes doesn't work for a Rey Fenix. So I'm not sure. Either a colour variation of the attire I've got or maybe sometime later a proper Rey Fenix attire.

That Penta not up yet. But will be soon I hope.

Same for Bestia, just redrawing a lot of the logos as I wasn't happy with them last year.

About Fenix, the problem I have with doing a Lucha Brothers attire to match him with Penta is that they didn't really start tagging as the LB's until after he changed his mask and the mask I'm using at the moment in my eyes doesn't work for a Rey Fenix. So I'm not sure. Either a colour variation of the attire I've got or maybe sometime later a proper Rey Fenix attire.

In that case, perhaps the attire that he used during Grave Consequences? That one is kinda iconic now.

If I replace my old Penta with youre new one you think itll mess up Universe since hes my champ? I was gonna Judy override him.

You can't save caws over other ones when you download them this year, but you can try and duplicate/copy the new one over the old one afterwards. Not sure, but it could work.

If I replace my old Penta with youre new one you think itll mess up Universe since hes my champ? I was gonna Judy override him.

You can't save caws over other ones when you download them this year, but you can try and duplicate/copy the new one over the old one afterwards. Not sure, but it could work.

Well then I might just keep the one I have lol

Excellent work as always, might sound like a silly question but is there anyways of getting a combined slot with the new gold attire and the gold attire from your old Penta with the "Lucha Bros" t-shirt? I understand the import attire feature doesn't work again this year.

I don't know how it works, does the import attire just not work on downloaded caws? Let me see what I can do, if I can get the Lucha Brothers shirt attire with the new gold attire together on one slot I'll do it.

Penta new attires uploaded. I am aware of the glitch and I was pretty careful with the logos but let me know if it's missing anything.

Excellent work as always, might sound like a silly question but is there anyways of getting a combined slot with the new gold attire and the gold attire from your old Penta with the "Lucha Bros" t-shirt? I understand the import attire feature doesn't work again this year.

Works fine.

It doesnt work for me the custom logos don't copy over. Excellent work on the new Penta

Make sure you select custom attiire.

I did unfortunately its still the same result, no logos copied over :(

Edit: it works but only if I select "All Parts" rather than "clothing parts" however I dont want to do that as the new Penta has all the right tattoos, it copies over the blank tattoos from the old one when doing it this way

It doesnt work for me the custom logos don't copy over. Excellent work on the new Penta

Make sure you select custom attiire.

I did unfortunately its still the same result, no logos copied over :(

Edit: it works but only if I select "All Parts" rather than "clothing parts" however I dont want to do that as the new Penta has all the right tattoos, it copies over the blank tattoos from the old one when doing it this way

Well yeah, that's how it works. It copies over all the parts, unless you just want the clothing parts with no logos.

Thank you Ligerrrrrr, I don't think anyone else likes it though. :P

Not sure if its been mentioned (or if you uploaded a new version) but Misticos logos arent showing up

It hasn't been mentioned and your the first to mention it out of 2000 odd downloads of it so I'm not sure. If you can be specific about what's missing I can try and fix it or like everyone else we can just wait for the patch that might just fix everything.

Updated the first post with Bestia 666 and Guerrero Maya uploads.

Next attire for Black Abyss Jr

v43w8x.jpg

Updated Ultimo Ninja

k55ovo.jpg

Archived