LuchaCAW 2K18 12/12/17 Fly Star Uploaded

Fried

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys, thanks for the comments.

I feel that there's really no point posting previews or updates here anymore. There just doesn't seem to be an interest in lucha.

If I'm waiting for your La Parka that you showed me. Even if there are not big there is always my friend. I'm finishing Tiger Mask IV. Since I discovered something about caws I managed to do something beautiful and I think I will redo all my caws and put them back online.

Thanks guys, thanks for the comments.

I feel that there's really no point posting previews or updates here anymore. There just doesn't seem to be an interest in lucha.

Thanks for the work man! Before you go I wanted ask if you are interested in doing 1 more Penta attire? I made this patter I think would work for his PCW Ultra match he just had teaming with Muta.

I figure you could use it with the other attire Patterns you've made for 2k18.

rc0uvk.png

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello there! I was wondering: you have a Rey Wagner moveset uploaded on your creations. Is that CAW yours? Would you mind uploading if it is (assuming it is finished of course)? I desperately want a Rey Wagner CAW, and can't seem to find one unfortunately. Anyway, thank you!

• 1 month later...

Archived