Bugs & Glitches Thread

CM_EDGE

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The AI buggin out and not doing anything is annoying. Also it really does feel like the game just decides that you're gonna lose. When the 60 stat overall kicks out of 5 finishers from your 90 stat overall. Reversals just seem like they don't work at all at times

The AI buggin out and not doing anything is annoying. Also it really does feel like the game just decides that you're gonna lose. When the 60 stat overall kicks out of 5 finishers from your 90 stat overall. Reversals just seem like they don't work at all at times

Yup. Its especially infuriating in career mode where you HAVE to win a good amount of your matches, because not only do your reversals just stop working or bugging out (I reverse a ground move, my character teleports back onto the ground but still loses the reversal slot) but the AI suddenly becomes a reversing god, even on the easiest difficulty.

Nevermind that there are specific move types and actions that the AI is unnaturally good at reversing. Tag team moves for instance, and initialization of the carry system.

Seriously, I don't know if its a bug or oversight or what, but fix the *censored*ing reversals in backstage brawls.

Not being able to reverse the opponents, or the opponent reversing yours all the time?

I've generally found a bit of both.

Yup. Both.

Another thing they need to fix is the carry system in general. I just find it to sometimes be so unresponsive. I'll be pressing (XB) X or RB and X several times near the ropes/barrier etc, and nothing will happen, then it's reversed. It's absolutely infuriating.

For such a fun, new (/old) addition, they've made it very awkward and ropey.

Plus, i've literally never been able to hit a Running Carry Attack in the corner.

An issue that has arisen in past few days in season mode after a match it doesn't load to the universe card, it flashes up with the logo of the show then a black screen, any ideas ?

Are you up to the latest update? This problem plagued me viciously until the most recent update stopped it for me.

Has anyone mentioned how annoying the crowd is? I played a match and they chanted FINN for the entire time and this was at the Money in the Bank arena. Full Sail is ridiculous sometimes with the nonstop NXT chants.

Just had a 45 minute 2/3 falls, extreme rules falls count anywhere match with Adam Cole. We are tied at 1 and 1. I position a ladder on the entrance stage and I place Adam on a table and I go for the diving double stomp.

...and for some reason I can't do it. I just keep climbing up and down the ladder. I have a finisher, I have a full stamina bar, but I can't do it. I didn't have this problem a few months ago. Great.

Another bug.

Just had a 45 minute 2/3 falls, extreme rules falls count anywhere match with Adam Cole. We are tied at 1 and 1. I position a ladder on the entrance stage and I place Adam on a table and I go for the diving double stomp.

...and for some reason I can't do it. I just keep climbing up and down the ladder. I have a finisher, I have a full stamina bar, but I can't do it. I didn't have this problem a few months ago. Great.

Another bug.

Do you have the jumping ladder skill?

Another bug.

Do you have the jumping ladder skill?

Yes :/

Another bug.

I've had this issue, too. Climbs to the top of the ladder, then climbs back down. Very annoying.

Game randomly crashing in caw mode again. Not sure if it ever stopped, but I hadnt experienced it for awhile before I stopped playing. Then I started doing some stuff again and its been happening a lot today. Also still the error where, atleast on PS4, if a custom theme assigned to a Superstar is a combination of different themes, it doesnt work....the first theme just plays straight through, ruining the intended timing that someone like me might have put a lot of time and thought into. People 5 foot 1 glitch when slow climbing the ropes still, but I hope it doesnt lead to them just eliminating being able to make females shorter than 5 foot 6. I would put a hit out on someone. Lol. Yep....been a pretty shit year for anything and everything I enjoyed doing with these games. And not one apology. Not to me personally, just everyone in general.

Would be cool if 2K patched all the problems that are plaguing this game before moving on to next years version, but that would be asking too much, not to mention it would be the right thing to do as it would address the problems and provide a better platform to build on for the following game. Sucks that they leave these games broken in some areas.

Archived