Bugs & Glitches Thread

CM_EDGE

The number of bugs reported so soon after release is giving me Skate 3 vibes. Clearly they werent rushed to release this game. As a consumer, this is one of the most frustrating things to see: these companies knowingly release a broken product. Just as WB games did with Batman Arkham Knight on PC.

Theyll release a completely buggy game, expect us to buy them, then ask for our patience as they attempt to gather more information and issue a patch to address these problems. We shouldve known from the previews that warned us that this would happen.

I feel like we are playing a beta build, and we paid for the early bird version like some of us have done with Fire Pro Wrestling World. At least theyve been on top of it by releasing weekly patches with detailed patch notes.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never really been affected by bugs in a WWE game upon release, but this is a mess. No game should ever be released in this condition I'm afraid. Patches don't cut it.

Unfortunately, they don't have a choice. It's either launch it around the same time every year or lose the licence.

Someone has to say ok we need to tear this thing inside out and clean it up. I honestly think no one would complain if we got this exact game next year with no new major features just additions to what we have already just fully polished, tested and ready to go.

Got a really annoying glitch.

Played a 4v4 Survivor Series style elimination tag match, by that I mean I had to technically create a custom match by making eliminations possible.

I start the match, play for a bit, hit my finisher, pin, ref doesn't count. I keep playing, again I hit my finisher and pin, ref doesn't count.

This happens a couple more times as I try switching between my tag partners. Ref still won't count after hitting a finisher. So I try doing a basic running attack followed by a pin. THE REF FINALLY COUNTS. I assume it's fixed, so I keep playing normally, again doing a finisher, but again the ref doesn't count. Incredibly annoying. Game breaking really.

I also had a weird issue with Jojo's audio before a match.

I have videos of both of these glitches on my PS4. I'll upload them to YouTube and post the links here as soon as I can.

2K need to fix the frame rate issues for 6 man matches, let alone 8 man matches. Not a playable match type with these issues. I understand there was an uproar about everyone wanting 8 man tag matches in the game, but why bother putting them in there if even 6 man matches suffer frame rate issues?

Needs to be fix asap! They are not fun!

I believe this has already been mentioned but the fact that Money in the Bank is glitched how it is. It should at least say some clear directions besides just preform an OMG moment and use the ladder. Apparently you have to do a move off the top of the ladder. I've also had several crashes while editing or creating wrestlers and losing my progress. I spent hours in the Mitb match doing several moves with ladders only to find out I had to do a specific one. Sucks man.

Side quests are unplayable in career mode until they fix them referencing the wrong guys.

Bray Wyatt asked me to attack Zack Ryder during his match. I look at the card and Ryder isn't on it. The match starts up and it's Ryder vs Ziggler. On the card, it was showing Jordan vs Ziggler.

The next week, Bray asked me to take out Cedric Alexander. I haven't played any further yet.

I believe this has already been mentioned but the fact that Money in the Bank is glitched how it is. It should at least say some clear directions besides just preform an OMG moment and use the ladder. Apparently you have to do a move off the top of the ladder. I've also had several crashes while editing or creating wrestlers and losing my progress. I spent hours in the Mitb match doing several moves with ladders only to find out I had to do a specific one. Sucks man.

Yeah, I've figured out that "Perform a move using the ladder on your opponent" and "Perform and OMG moment" pretty much go hand in hand, since the only way I've gotten to clear the ladder objective is doing the OMG off the top.

Got a really annoying glitch.

Played a 4v4 Survivor Series style elimination tag match, by that I mean I had to technically create a custom match by making eliminations possible.

I start the match, play for a bit, hit my finisher, pin, ref doesn't count. I keep playing, again I hit my finisher and pin, ref doesn't count.

This happens a couple more times as I try switching between my tag partners. Ref still won't count after hitting a finisher. So I try doing a basic running attack followed by a pin. THE REF FINALLY COUNTS. I assume it's fixed, so I keep playing normally, again doing a finisher, but again the ref doesn't count. Incredibly annoying. Game breaking really.

I also had a weird issue with Jojo's audio before a match.

I have videos of both of these glitches on my PS4. I'll upload them to YouTube and post the links here as soon as I can.

Turn off entrances. That will fix the problem. It will be fixed in the next patxh

Side quests are unplayable in career mode until they fix them referencing the wrong guys.

Bray Wyatt asked me to attack Zack Ryder during his match. I look at the card and Ryder isn't on it. The match starts up and it's Ryder vs Ziggler. On the card, it was showing Jordan vs Ziggler.

The next week, Bray asked me to take out Cedric Alexander. I haven't played any further yet.

Yeah, I mentioned that too. The quests complete, but it's annoying because it's a cluster*censored*. Left hand says this, right hand does that.

At Summerslam it said my match was for my MITB Briefcase, and the briefcase was hanging over the ring, but somehow I won the US title...off the IC champ. Feuded bitterly with Kevin Owens.

And now, somehow, for some reason, Career has thrown me into a tag team with him that I can't get out of.

I have noticed that the AI is pretty suseptible to pins now following signatures and finishers. I certainly got frustrated last year with how many times you had to hit finishers on even low-card guys (it made sense for guys like Lesnar, and Cena, and Heath Slater. You know.. top guys), but it is a might bit easy. I think finishers should be a near guaranteed win on low card guys so long as you've got their health towards the lower half of red, getting the pin when they're still in yellow seems a little weird. :lol:

That said, the modifier button to force a kick out makes this WAY easier to stomach, its quickly becoming one of my favourite new features.

so i think the fact that resiliency doesn't appear to function as expected is really hurting as well. you balance the rates with the assumption that a % of the roster is going to have resiliency and will use it in situations where they're normally going to lose.

that being said, i definitely see some areas that can be adjusted.

and you want people to be a little more difficult i would recommend temporarily setting their pin escape to 90.

Gotcha. And resiliency seems to be working fine as the player, perhaps the AI isn't using it correctly?

right. but i have identified other areas i think will help improve this.

Does this mean it will be fixed in a patch?

Archived