Bugs & Glitches Thread

CM_EDGE

Played a match where I could not hit a single reversal. Timing is so jank in this game

career? universe? exhibition?

Exhibition, using 2 CAWS. Could totally just be that I'm terrible at the timing thing, but it seems pretty ridiculous.

The reversal window is smaller this year, without a doubt. I have mixed feelings on this. To me, a good game shouldn't be about making reversals hard for the player, but easy for the AI, it should be about more intelligent AI.

They've gone a little way towards that, but it's still too much of a reversal fest for the AI.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep getting cpu freezing while climbing the cage

I'm pretty good with the reversal timing, This game needed some difficulty there, especially with multiplayer. I wouldn't want 2K to adjust it too much. The game is already a reversal fest with the auto-reversal.

Any advice with the timing?

I'm pretty good with the reversal timing, This game needed some difficulty there, especially with multiplayer. I wouldn't want 2K to adjust it too much. The game is already a reversal fest with the auto-reversal.

By no means do i hit it right everytime but I like it. It feels more like wrestling should when you don't pull it off everytime you hit the button. I wish the game was balanced a little more to where one person (or A.I.) could lead the match for a while before turning the tides.

I'd love if the series introduced the low spirit moves from the Gamecube games. That way if you were getting dominated, you could pull of another special move(any move you select in create mode) to turn the match around in your favor.

I used to edit Ric Flair and edited him to have the "Low Blow" as a Low Spirit special and it was cool as hell. Desperation moves are needed!

By no means do i hit it right everytime but I like it. It feels more like wrestling should when you don't pull it off everytime you hit the button. I wish the game was balanced a little more to where one person (or A.I.) could lead the match for a while before turning the tides.

I'd love if the series introduced the low spirit moves from the Gamecube games. That way if you were getting dominated, you could pull of another special move(any move you select in create mode) to turn the match around in your favor.

I used to edit Ric Flair and edited him to have the "Low Blow" as a Low Spirit special and it was cool as hell. Desperation moves are needed!

Some moves are alright, especially if the AI stalls for a moment before going for a grapple, and major reversals seem easier this year, but I don't think its deniable that some moves have overly ridiculously small windows. It can get frustrating if the AI decides to spam some of those moves.

Kurts singlet gets really blurry when pulling down his straps.

Small insignificent but noticable animation mistake. Not sure if its the same for the top corners, but on the bottom corners if you go to the top turnbuckle facing away using that modifier and are using the quick climb animation, you'll climb up then your characters arms will jarringly change position. Not a big problem and doesn't hurt gameplay at all, but it is a wee bit immersion breaking.

I dont know if its been mentioned before. I created a guy with face paint and used some of the in game logos to make cracks in it. When I start a match entrance & all, the cracks just disappear. The paint stays though. I tried things that might fix it but same problem.

I've encountered a glitch twice concerning the manual and automatic targeting. It happens during the Royal Rumble and elimination tag matches. I have my options set to manual targeting, but when I get eliminated and take control of another character, it's switch to automatic targeting and I am unable to change it back to manual. I can select manual by pausing the game and going into the options, but it remains as automatic targeting.

Not sure if it's been said, Gargano's superkick is glitched. I thought it was just in Create a Moveset but no you get points in the match as if it connects but it doesn't.

Just saw it mentioned above me.

Also, I really hate that the AI climbs the turnbuckle just to use a wake up taunt and then hops down. It's really really annoying.

Ive watched a few matches where it was AI vs AI and they dont do the middle rope or top rope wake up repeatedly. Im starting to think its a player vs AI issue.

It is. I sim my universe most of the time and I've not seen it at all with cpu vs cpu.

probably not a bug or anything. But a slight annoyance....when i change the Tag Finisher. the little window in the top right corner changes to ur tag team. But doesn't change back to just your singles character when u finish editing the tag finisher.

ie; I change Kanes tag finisher. And instead of Kane being in the top right corner window. Its now Kane & Dbry. And it stays that way the whole time unless i exit out back to the creation mode menu.

i had to check something in 2k17 earlier. And decided to take a look at this while i was at it.

And this def didn't happen in 2k17....just this years game.

I know everyone is saying superkick 14 never connects and I was thinking the same thing but I actually hit it in a match one time and I thought maybe its a certain corner it works in and I tried it again in a different match and it didnt work. How does that even happen where it works once but doesnt work 99% of the time?

Archived