Bugs & Glitches Thread

CM_EDGE

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game is so broken :laugh:

Still fun... just terribly broken in so many areas.

Thats what makes it so frustrating. Its like having a gorgeous car, but the insides are all busted up and needs repairs. It has sadly turned me off from playing the game any further, as I dread the possibility of having to start my Universe/Career from scratch due to these game crippling bugs.

The following standing submissions target the wrong body part, specifically the torso:

Anaconda Vise 1

Armbar 1

Armbar 2

Captain's Hook

Code of Silence

Cross Armbreaker

Crossface Chickenwing

Danielson Special

Dungeon Lock

Elevated Triangle Choke

Feel The Glow

Figure 4 Leglock 1

Figure 4 Leglock 2

Koji Clutch

Leg Sweep Octopus Stretch

Lotus Lock

Tilt-A-Whirl Armbar

fyi...this is a display issue but i'll see if we can't get ti fixed. damage is inflicted on the transition and, for whatever reason, that's being interpreted as the part that is being targeted by the attack. i've confirmed the damage is being applied to the correct part during the actual submission portion of the attack.

I don't know if this was done on purpose or if it's a bug, but managers keep interfering in matches. I can't even play with managers at ringside anymore because they jump in the ring in the middle of the match. I hope this is fixable in a patch :(

Sounds like the AI is getting overzealous, taking its "you're the manager, help your managed wrestler win" logic too far.

This game is so broken :laugh:

Still fun... just terribly broken in so many areas.

Thats what makes it so frustrating. Its like having a gorgeous car, but the insides are all busted up and needs repairs. It has sadly turned me off from playing the game any further, as I dread the possibility of having to start my Universe/Career from scratch due to these game crippling bugs.

Honestly I don't mind the bugs too much, it's the dumb as bricks AI that I really hope gets patched up.

Hmm So dont rush out and buy this today ?

ehh... Depends on what you're looking for. If you buy the game for its creation suite it's worth the price by far. Or if you can get it for a good price it's worth it, but if neither is your thing I would just wait for a patch or two just in case. The AI is just really, really spotty right now and the games bugs can get bad at times.

Not to undersell the fantastic game underneath that all, of course.

Hmm So dont rush out and buy this today ?

ehh... Depends on what you're looking for. If you buy the game for its creation suite it's worth the price by far. Or if you can get it for a good price it's worth it, but if neither is your thing I would just wait for a patch or two just in case. The AI is just really, really spotty right now and the games bugs can get bad at times.

Not to undersell the fantastic game underneath that all, of course.

I guess ill wait, i like playing exhibtion matchs.

*POSTED THIS IN MAIN THREAD AS OWN TOPIC AS I FELT IT DESERVED TO BE SEEN BY AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE. COPY N PASTING HERE TOO. LITERALLY A GAME BREAKING GLITCH/BUG*

So I completed story mode. Few glitches along the way, but I can live with that.

My tagteam randomly changed from Jinder Mahal to Jey Uso for some reason. Sure....Ok. Stupid but can live with it. Win Money in the Bank. Conversation with Producer doesnt show text at all so I end up cashing in without knowing what I am doing.....Sure, whatever. Early bugs. No problemo. I can live with that. Win match become champ. Only I am not champ next week and suddenly AJ is WWE champion.....Getting a lil peeved but still play. Few little other things happen but nothing noteworthy.

That is until I reach post wrestlemania. See Albert. I am like "Oh cool. I will talk to him." He's all "Hey, Grats on getting wrestlemania moment. Would you mind being manager for an NXT callup for a few matches?" I oblige. Begin match.....However on the match-up screen, it shows Dolph Ziggler with Nikki Cross as a manager, whom I had as MY manager as soon as I got the ability and had her throughout my ENTIRE playthrough. Ooohhkaaaay. Dolph is versing "BLANK" with me as a manger. I think, ok. Must be a secret opponent. Kewl. Match starts. Dolph is in ring with JOJO THE ANNOUNCER! Nikki Cross is standing next to me outside ring. Dolph walks out of ring, kicks me/Nikki, game freezes and error blah blah appears. Now stuck on an endless loop of match starts, no one in ring, Dolph kicks, error, repeat.

THIS GAME IS BROKE AS F**K! Been playing wrestling games since as long as I can remember and I am now a 33 year old man. This is by far the worst glitch in a wrestling game since the infamous save deleting bug in "No Mercy" on the N64. Can literally not play a character I invested three whole days in since getting the game on preorder early realease. Not happy 2K. Not happy at all.

So fair warning. If at the end your first wrestlemania, you see Matt Bloom and he asks you to manage someone, DON'T DO IT! Let my misfortune be a warning to you all!

So, just saw a Goldust attire on CC without face paint. Downloaded it because it looked great. Checked to see if it could be made into an alt on a whim...and yeah, it's some sort of facepaint hack. Not just changing the color of the paint...a full blown removal of the paint. Even has Dustin's little soul patch and facial blemishes. Anyone know how this is done yet?

Just had a match, myself as Miz with Maryse vs. Chris Jericho in the old Summerslam arena. Jericho can reverse and kick out of leverage pins like nobody's business, for one, no matter what. Finisher, red damage, roll-up...kick-out, or flat-out reverses. Ok, cool, whatever.

He does a spinning heel kick, knocks Miz and the ref...and the game totally crashed out.

Exhibition mode.

So, just saw a Goldust attire on CC without face paint. Downloaded it because it looked great. Checked to see if it could be made into an alt on a whim...and yeah, it's some sort of facepaint hack. Not just changing the color of the paint...a full blown removal of the paint. Even has Dustin's little soul patch and facial blemishes. Anyone know how this is done yet?

Not a glitch actually.

Not a glitch actually.

No...it wasn't just changing the color to be flesh toned. The paint is gone. You can't do that in the edit mode. People like Sting and Goldust don't have the opacity slider.

I have 2 my image manager no longer sorts my incoming from my other downloaded images, and also I had a glitch when I had a CAW with short hair and gave him Valentine's entrance. It caused his hair in the back to stick out. This was fixed by changing the hair to one of the longer ones though, but i thought it was sort of amusing, the CAW looked normal safe for like 5 spikes of hair sticking out in the back.

probably not a bug or anything. But a slight annoyance....when i change the Tag Finisher. the little window in the top right corner changes to ur tag team. But doesn't change back to just your singles character when u finish editing the tag finisher.

ie; I change Kanes tag finisher. And instead of Kane being in the top right corner window. Its now Kane & Dbry. And it stays that way the whole time unless i exit out back to the creation mode menu.

Discovered this one last night.

In-game patterns applied to anywhere in Create An Arena disappear after you save the arena. Once you use the arena in any match, the only elements which remain are the logos, defaults or custom ones.

Pretty bad that this wasn't a problem last year, and yet its snuck in this year

OK! Now I'm annoyed! It seems that Paige is unbeatable with any caw with normal stats or even caws with higher stats then her cause:

- she is always faster

- some hits on her doesn't even connect as if they were going through her body and she takes no damage from them

- when she countered one basic kick from me, my whole full bar of stamina was eaten up so I had no chance than to tap on her submission right after

- when I was stunned on the outside part of the ropes she stood there doing nothing until I was able to move again and then she immediately counter the first hit I made sending me to the outside

Not sure if these things happen with other male and female Superstars aswell but I did a rematch and a new match with her again just to test things out and it's 3 times in a row now that all of these happens. :(

Needless to say she has the same problem like others aswell when it Comes to doing moves from the top or mid rope cause she always stands there waiting and when I stand up she just goes back down instead of executing a move.

Also the same stucking running towards the Corner when I'm on the floor sometimes until I either hit her or are up on my feet again.

EDIT: Just retried, this time after I countered a move that dropped her on the Floor, my caw started moving backwards towards the opposite Corner and when I pushed Forward she run towards paige, passed her, went out of the ropes and stood there. -.-

Then when I tried to grab her from there she Counter me again.....

Long Story short after I was back in the ring and managed to hit one signature on her (no finisher), she just dropped dead and didn't kicked out at all. O_o

VERY weird things that I really hope get fixed soon.

Does downloading a CAW and use it in Universe corrupt data like the start of last years game?

I'd like to know this too. Sticking with in-game roster for now.

It hasnt on mine but you never know with this game atm

Archived