Bugs & Glitches Thread

CM_EDGE

Like last year, i'ts time to open the official Bugs & Glitches Thread with 2 bad news and 1 good news....

I tried to test 2 things out this year and i recorded it in this video.

Test 1: If you edit AJ Styles hoodie, will he still put off his hood? Answer.... No, again. (Not a classic bug, i know, but still...) (Also, title clipping through the jacket)

Test 2: If you edit Kurt Angles Attire, can you still pull down the straps in a Match? Answer.... YES! But...with huge graphical bugs after you pulled them down.

But here, take a look.

Where is the good news? Well, i tested it again without breaking out in the entrance or pulling them down in the entrance and it seems (only the second test but it seems) that this does not appear when you do it in a match! It seems to work mostly fine here. It looks a bit blurry around the little down pulled part and flashes sometimes there but it's mostly ok.

So watch out.

Question for people who already have it, i did a 3 way and 4 way match and sometimes when i'm still without any damage, my character just lays on the mat after a moves for minutes and doesn't stand up. Really extremely long, can someone gives it a few tests if it happens more often?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- It seems like you can't delete the last promo of a show in the Universe mode. You have a promo there now after the last match and while you can delete any other participant from promos to just not use it, you can't use this on the last one, so every show must end with a promo now... this can't be right?

- If you change Charlotte's robe, her entrance defaults back to her 2017 entrance.

- It seems like you can't delete the last promo of a show in the Universe mode. You have a promo there now after the last match and while you can delete any other participant from promos to just not use it, you can't use this on the last one, so every show must end with a promo now... this can't be right?

Can anyone else with the game confirm or deny this?

Can anyone else with the game confirm or deny this?

If this is true it needs to get patched.

Thanks for this thread. So nothing huge or major game breaking glitches so far? Good signs. Im sure the patch will fix the little ones so far. Overall good start.

I have a game breaking glitch right now, literally.

Started my first Universe mode with a promo, worked, was great, was with enzo, own mic, own animations, had 2 matches and every time i try to start the second promo, my game crashes completely.

CE-34878-0

Can't continue with it, tried it 3 times, skipped it now. I have one more Promo in this show, at the end, let's see in a couple of minutes if this works....

Also, I heard someone made a 205 Live Main Show with 5 matches but when i tried to play it he only had 2 Matches. Is the unpatches 2K17 Universe mode back or what? :/

Has there been a Day one patch or not maybe on 17th

How can the patch be out if the game isn't even out? Stoooooooop.

Granted some people got it early, but it comes out TOMORROW for deluxe. 17th normal, so THAT is probably when the patch will come out

Archived