no cutscence in universe mode

Abdulaziz qtr

Eh, I turned off rivalries last year after the bug where the third man hangs around to dish out the never-ending beatdown, so I don't suppose I really care that much about cutscenes (at least not until they are drastically improved). The gameplay appears to be significantly better this year, that is always going to be the most important factor for me.

What do you mean no cut scenes

We defo have the money in the bank one

And Ive seen run ins after matches

Cant say Ive seen the walk to ramp he wants a title shot

Or the boring ones

Maybe they r less this year as thats all you really saw last year

Maybe they use cuts at totally diff times that make more sense

They could of held off on them so that there still is some surprises for when games out?

Not a fan of the flat cuts , as u want some freedom, if guy comes out saying he wants title shot or pointing at ring whatever u should be able to set match there n then or run down beat him up or run away or try b friends or just let it play out as it did last year and go to next match

This is just another thing that hugely bothers me.

For the past few years, the game has been an evolution of 2K15, in essence. How on earth are there still bugs this fundamental to one of the main modes? This is why I feel Universe mode needs ditching entirely. The whole point is to have branching storylines which make sense, and occur frequently. I've never played a version of Universe mode where this has ever happened. We've had the mode since 2011.

If they can't get it to function now, perhaps it's worth going back to a Road To Wrestlemania style mode, where we could have some branches, every segment voiced over etc.

He's not talking about cut scences in the actual Universe Mode, but the ones in video editor that youtubers use to enhance their Universe storyline videos.

Like take for example Gore & Perkins, they do their Universe Mode on youtube but they don't actually use the Universe Mode to create them. They do their own matches in exhibition and then enhance the stories by using the video editor mode to make it seem more real and interesting. That's what they post on youtube labeled as Universe Mode.

He's not talking about cut scences in the actual Universe Mode, but the ones in video editor that youtubers use to enhance their Universe storyline videos.

Like take for example Gore & Perkins, they do their Universe Mode on youtube but they don't actually use the Universe Mode to create them. They do their own matches in exibition and then enhance the stories by using the video editor mode to make it seem more real. And that's what they post on youtube labeled as Universe Mode.

My apologies!

it concerns me that this year we may not get any cutscenes in universe mode

That's not what he said. He said the mode to create videos was blank. If you listened to what he said... it was that universe mode was improved with the randomness that wasn't there in previous years.

Thanks bro. My bad

Archived