Other burning questions for 2K18

AverageGamerJAB

Ok, so I know we got all the information about new characters and gear and what not. But, we seriously need the questions answered that everyone wants to know. And since no one else has asked these questions, I guess the job falls to me.

1. Over the last 3-4 years, the online play for the WWE games has been absolute shite. There is no sugar-coating it, it has been absolute hot hobo dumpster piss. My 1st question is, did they improve the online play for 18. You have this whole thing centered around online play with MyPlayer Wizard and the chests and everything like OverWatch, but haven't said you improved the servers and everything.

2. I know I am not alone in this second one. As many people got left out for 18, we have to resort to CAWs of certain people like James Ellsworth, Street Profits, Heavy Machinery etc. So, my second question. Did the download limit for 2K18 get upped from 20 things to maybe 50 or 100. I hate having to wait a day in real life time plus extra to start downloading more things off of CC. I start downloading people, arenas, or belts at 8 AM once I get off work and then having to wait until 10 AM or later the next day for the stupid timer clock to reset. Instead of 24 hours, I hope its 12 hours. Maybe just not have a limit at all. I think its dumb along with the whole "Oh, you get medals and certain things in the CC for having more people download your creation." Its stupid as all get out because it doesn't matter. I'm sure like deanymoose will make a great Cody Rhodes for 2K18 or something with him being a favorite. But, someone like Cus7ate9 will make a better Cody and Brandi Rhodes and I'll just download them from him.

Community Creation searches??? Improved?

Why have we seen no Universe Cut Scenes??

Can we have Backstage Brawls ending in a pinball, or is it KO only... AGAIN!

I would not be against them releasing different cut scenes for when they do the patches. I think the High light real ones are meant to be on the patch too.

I haven't seen the match listing for Elimination matches (tag teams) so at the moment I assume that they're in the match rules area?

2 v 2, 3 v 3 and 4 v 4 - Really hope we can do the classic Survivor Series 8 man.

Can we also change over the top rope to pin / submission (with elimination) in;

4 Man Battle Royal

6 Man Battle Royal

8 Man Battle Royal

Royal Rumble.

I haven't seen the match listing for Elimination matches (tag teams) so at the moment I assume that they're in the match rules area?

2 v 2, 3 v 3 and 4 v 4 - Really hope we can do the classic Survivor Series 8 man.

4 Man Battle Royal

6 Man Battle Royal

8 Man Battle Royal

Royal Rumble.

4V4 Survivor Series is confirmed as well as multi man battle royal with pin/submission

The main probable reason that they haven't covered online or released any info is because it's still probably shit. I'm always dubious when they don't release details about certain features of a game, usually means they aren't very good.

4 Man Battle Royal

6 Man Battle Royal

8 Man Battle Royal

Royal Rumble.

4V4 Survivor Series is confirmed as well as multi man battle royal with pin/submission

I want a 2 vs 2 vs 2 vs 2 match a fatal 4 way tag matches could be fun

The main probable reason that they haven't covered online or released any info is because it's still probably shit. I'm always dubious when they don't release details about certain features of a game, usually means they aren't very good.

Out of everyone else on this post, you are the only person to actually answer this question. I mean, I don't know if anyone else actually read the post here. They just say other burning questions and talking about the backstage and cutscenes for universe mode.

if your predictions turn to be true, it's very, very stupid how they thought and implemented Road to Glory this year.

if your predictions turn to be true, it's very, very stupid how they thought and implemented Road to Glory this year.

This is very true. How can you sit here and have this whole new thing for your game but not fix your online servers knowing that your online servers are absolute ass. You basically fxcked it up for the game already and didn't fix the freaking servers. Also, what it up with it where if you put the belt on new people, they don't get announced as the champions?

This is very true. How can you sit here and have this whole new thing for your game but not fix your online servers knowing that your online servers are absolute ass. You basically fxcked it up for the game already and didn't fix the freaking servers. Also, what it up with it where if you put the belt on new people, they don't get announced as the champions?

This is just pure speculation fro me, but this whole Road to Glory thing is kinda get people back into playing online without actually improving anything if you ask me. I may well be wrong and the game may prove me to be when it comes out, but online needs a MASSIVE overhaul, but it seems like all 2K has done is glaze over it. They've made this shiny new feature to distract from the fact it still sucks.

I played a small amount of online last year and honestly it sucked, but for me it was because of the reversal system. How is that even workable online? People beat the shit out of you, and you can't do anything because you only have X amount of reverasals. Yes I know it renews but time is of essence.

I just really don't care for the online anymore, so again I think that's why 2K have added features around it, to get people to 'care'

I just wanna know if [created] women can be under 5 foot 1 this year. Like even a small budge on the issue like 5 feet even. Or 4 foot 11 tops.... just so I can make some of these little joshi chicks and people like Alexa and Io Shirai and Kairi and Ember can still be taller than them. Like Azumi cant be the same height as them bruh...cmon. Lol

Ya'll do realize not every game company releases every single bit of info on their game right?

I mean granted, community creations and shit is probably the same...but even if it wasn't, it doesn't mean they'll say it. There is tons of games out there that has improved or have cool shit they never show before release.

Ya'll do realize not every game company releases every single bit of info on their game right?

I mean granted, community creations and shit is probably the same...but even if it wasn't, it doesn't mean they'll say it. There is tons of games out there that has improved or have cool shit they never show before release.

This.

One of the things I absolutely hate is when people say They didnt say much about such-and-such mode so that means they changed nothing. Like when has 2K ever done nothing to an entire mode? Lol

The guy's max height is 7'4" and lowest is 5'6"

the lowest weight for them is 130 and the max is 640 according to the videos.

Yeah but the men and women have different height max and minimum I believe. Im gonna be dealing with women mostly this year for the project Ive got going on.

The guy's max height is 7'4" and lowest is 5'6"

the lowest weight for them is 130 and the max is 640 according to the videos.

2K should add an special option for us to create midgets.

I know that it would be difficult later on to assign moves to those characters, but at least made them only possible to appear as managers.

4 Man Battle Royal

6 Man Battle Royal

8 Man Battle Royal

Royal Rumble.

Excellent (tents fingers)

4 Man Battle Royal

6 Man Battle Royal

8 Man Battle Royal

Royal Rumble.

Excellent (tents fingers)

I was pretty sure SmackTalks confirmed you couldn't edit a Royal Rumble to have pins/submissions, weirdly:

Sounds a bit watered down.

Archived