Dr. Fumbles OC Showcase

Dr. Fumbles

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to seeing what you make for the PC.

I am considering getting the game on PC later this year but was waiting to see how it performs on the PC. (Aka wanting to make sure I can use the Xbox 360 controller I have been using for some other PC games.) If I do get the game, I will make sure to look through your stuff for download.

Hey, looking forward to seeing your work again. Will you be making any CAWs for the PS4 to?

Thanks; unfortunately it was a bit costly and time-consuming to manage both versions, so I'm just doing PC for now. This is why we need Cross-platform CC :)

Ahh, that's a shame for me. I was hoping to download your CAWs again. Nevermind, I hope you enjoy the game this year! Cross-platform CC would be great!

I was gonna put a Nines traitor meme gif on here... kinda lazy though.

50 ladies in 14 days is insane sir. You couldn't possibly have that amount of time. Still looking forward to it all regardless.

I was gonna put a Nines traitor meme gif on here... kinda lazy though.

50 ladies in 14 days is insane sir. You couldn't possibly have that amount of time. Still looking forward to it all regardless.

It might get pushed down to 2-3 a day; those movesets are the most time consuming part of it. Today we are looking at Jenna, Kiyori, Nora, And Petra.

That's still a tall order. I think I pushed out 3 completed in 7 months, XD. I guess it is alot easier when you've banked all your assets and all you have to do is slap them on the character. But yeah there's the entrance and the movesets, and since the weight classes apply to the ladies this year you have to worry about the weight detection moves too. 3 a day still sounds outrageous.

Gotta see how Kiyori is looking this year though. Petra was one of the ones you made some changes to towards the end of the PS4 run, right?

Oooooooooooh. So far so good.

Ay something's bothering me and I'm sure you've explained it in the past, but...

"we"?

How many of you are there?

Oooooooooooh. So far so good.

Ay something's bothering me and I'm sure you've explained it in the past, but...

"we"?

How many of you are there?

Sorry that's a dumb speech habit I need to break.

Still learning the new image mapping; trying some things. Also seems to be some shader discrepancy with trunks and other garments ( can see that on the Nora image); might have to darken some logos in the meantime. All in all, liking this years look; would it kill them to give us a hide UI button?

WIP Renders below, will post the full ranges later:

Nora

37094962453_d4e9da02ce_o.jpg

Jenna

37094959193_73d53d8be7_o.jpg

Kiyori Toda's default

23912148628_94ef7f2589_o.jpg

Yeah, this game is making things looks waaaaaaay different. Nora was one of the ones that was uploaded that I passed on(as well as Crystal even though I reeeeeeeeeeally wanted Crystal, just didn't want another "Crystal"), couldn't really tell you why as I always liked that equalizer-like logo, but she looks great in that ramp photo. Psychopath in the others, but that's alright XD. Jenna looks very cool as well, one I'd completely overlooked previously. Toda looks like she lost alot of weight though. Didn't like her size from the original preview screenshot?

Thought the same a little while ago so I got a better understanding of the body morph stuff. Final body is a bit more plumper.

Jenna is complete and up; others will follow.

Jenna Jordan (fun-loving perky gal, babyface)- Green Bay, Wisconsin

Striker, Technician, and High Flyer

Finisher: "Jenna-Cide" (Phoenix Splash)

37060628994_fa7390d3e5_o.jpg

oh I downloaded some of your stuff last year, how do I find your stuff?

Thought the same a little while ago so I got a better understanding of the body morph stuff. Final body is a bit more plumper.

oh I downloaded some of your stuff last year, how do I find your stuff?

akira19 is the tag

Big fan of your custom wrestlers! Unfortunately I'm on PS4, but if I were to like one of your originals, could I ask you for the logos for them? Your custom logos are so clean and awesome!

Whose logos do you want?

Thanks all; more completes ahead

"The Pride of Japan" Kiyori Toda (talented Joshi-like wrestler, babyface) - Osaka,Japan

Striker, technician, and high flyer

Finisher: "Toda-L Annihilation" (Red Arrow), "Toda-L Submission" (Code of Silence)

37748678312_bf248cc509_o.jpg

"The Latina Sensation" Nora Perez (typical spicy Latina) - Costa Rica

Showman, technician, and high-flyer

Finisher: " Crimson Star" ( Shooting star press), "Red Rose" (Straight-jacket neckbreaker)

37113718123_b9fb95cfe8_o.jpg

"The Paragon of Perfection" Petra Gladwin (supermodel/actress turned wrestler) Hollywood, CA

Showman, and high-flyer

Finisher: "The Close-Up" (code-breaker)

37113715883_1e19929d67_o.jpg

Petra should be up in a bit.

"Cuteness-Personified" Rinni (Toda) - (J-pop-star-ish, hyperactive girl) Tokyo, Japan

Showman and high-flyer

Finisher:" Everything Nice" (Reverse Jumping Neckbreaker)

37801476171_f3b233a961_o.jpg

23948687578_aa7fd1a8a5_o.jpg

"The Anarchist" Rachel Romero - (Extremely punkish rebel, who loves brawling) - Santa Fe, New Mexico

Brawler, Powerhouse

Finisher:" Riot Starter" (Knee trembler)

37090620794_7128d2b742_o.jpg

"Mistress" Sierra Night (Sultry Dominatrix Lady) - where-ever she wants

Showman, Dirty, Submission

Finisher: "Safe word" (widows peak)

37545711430_0c9844c931_o.jpg

"Deadpan" Demi Walker (snarky Indie Rocker) - Augusta, Maine

Techinician, Showman

Finisher:" Best kept secret " (air raid siren/white noise)

37105287204_9df1ed6f50_o.jpg

Rita, Veronica, Celeste, and Zara are done, attire-wise. They should be up later today after inputting their movesets. Speaking of Rita....

TFW you've been told, you're gonna take a stinkface in your match...

37556988550_508808b740_o.jpg

Archived