Amazon PS4 Digital Deluxe Pre-Order release date changed?

Fenrir Vanagandr

So just a heads up Fen. I actually contacted Amazon customer support about this and they said (after sending me to 3 different people) that they cannot release the game keys until the 17th. Needless to say I canceled my preorder and ordered directly through the Playstation store. Also I had to have them cancel it, as you apparently can't cancel video game orders yourself on Amazon anymore. The weird thing is, I asked them a month ago about being able to play NBA 2k18 early access as they had the wrong date for hat as well and they assured me that my codes would arrive for early access and they did. So either the costumer support peeps I talked to have no idea what they are doing, or for some reason WWE 2K18 is different. Hope this helps.

So just a heads up Fen. I actually contacted Amazon customer support about this and they said (after sending me to 3 different people) that they cannot release the game keys until the 17th. Needless to say I canceled my preorder and ordered directly through the Playstation store. Also I had to have them cancel it, as you apparently can't cancel video game orders yourself on Amazon anymore. The weird thing is, I asked them a month ago about being able to play NBA 2k18 early access as they had the wrong date for hat as well and they assured me that my codes would arrive for early access and they did. So either the costumer support peeps I talked to have no idea what they are doing, or for some reason WWE 2K18 is different. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the heads up man. Yeah, I cancelled my pre-order from Amazon and ordered through the Playstation store as well cause it kept bugging me earlier.

I've pre ordered my Deluxe Edition off Amazon too, yes am in the UK but with US changes am hoping something doesn't mess up overseas here and they say nothing, am expecting my game Friday,if it doesn't arrive am going batshit crazy on somebody!

Mine still says it's coming on Friday, so I'll be quite miffed off if it doesn't. It's yet to be shipped but I did select Amazon Prime 1 day delivery.

I didn't even know amazon had a physical copy! It's unsearchable!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0743DZQC3/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&th=1

Out of stock on PS4 now though.

Mine still says it's coming on Friday, so I'll be quite miffed off if it doesn't. It's yet to be shipped but I did select Amazon Prime 1 day delivery.

Same here, i've had no dispatched emails or anything just yet haha it better arrive on Friday, as i have said am sure many have gotten the Deluxe purely to get the game early, i know that's why i have, so if it doesn't come, am going to wait for the game to come and complain, should be delivered on the day as promised.

Archived