• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we are overdue for an actual Act Yasukawa CAW. If not for her early retirement she could have been huge.

Yeah I think the hardest part will be trying to find HQ pictures to try to piece together hee full attire and choosing the right parts for her in the limited caw mode without people being picky and overlooking everything else about the caw of the attire isn't right, that's why I just wanna make my own lol

But raven wants to release it down the line so maybe if I speak to ANTI and see what he has on that pc of his maybe something can happen

Foldy is doing the paint for Act, so you know that's already going to be amazing. I'll release her after that, and come back to her later once I have more time to work on some textures for her clothing.

Cody is missing a couple things on the tights that I can add ingame. Then I'll just need an entrance attire. His moveset has been done, by Spinebuster. That's a huge help on my end.

Foldy is doing the paint for Act, so you know that's already going to be amazing. I'll release her after that, and come back to her later once I have more time to work on some textures for her clothing.

Cody is missing a couple things on the tights that I can add ingame. Then I'll just need an entrance attire. His moveset has been done, by Spinebuster. That's a huge help on my end.

UPDATES

Cody Rhodes:

He is just about finished. I've been getting a sketchy "cannot save to server" message when uploading images so when that's over, Cody will be uploaded.

Act Yasukawa:

Finished the hair. I have alot of her material patterns now, and I know what I'm doing with most of the rest. It could take some time because of how much is going into it.

6zla93.png

BEYOND

Mio Shirai:

I have an un-textured & un-morphed base just by screwing around. It looks like I'll be trying to put some work into her after Cody of course.

10ihv0z.png

Cody Uploaded. Brandi has matching attires. *cough* they a pair. Just dl em both. *cough*

Tags: 1515, FTRR, ONE SWEET

Thats a great looking Mio so far!

Thanks. I have a texture to make before hers. And some logos for act to upload first, but I think this can be nice.

I'm loving hair dye, yet hating camera angles they're giving me.

That's a amazing Mio! :)

Personally don't like this hair on Act but other than that she looks good.

Can't wait to add Mio on my Stardom Brand and even reunite her with my Io in a sisters stable. :D

Yes this is amazing rav, I can't wait to beat my Yoshiko down with your act

Great attire work and detail, can't wait to see more of the 2nd attire

Thanks! I'm already planning some spots I want in my revenge match vs Yoshiko. xD

I dont have room for Mio. -_-

You can always check back once she's more complete. If you don't like it then no bigee.

Can't wait to add Mio on my Stardom Brand and even reunite her with my Io in a sisters stable. :D

Thankyou. No attires are set in stone because I may not be able to pull them from images. I'm thinking I'll be ending up trying to create some. I have those 2 options for acts hair, and I still keep looking over the list again and again trying to find a better suited one. I wish they had the one pony bangs style... -_-

I dont have room for Mio. -_-

You can always check back once she's more complete. If you don't like it then no bigee.

No, no, no you got me all wrong. I meant i have all my spots pretty much already filled but i really want her.

Oh! Well that makes me happy. I didn't know how many people were interested in these gals.

Thankyou. No attires are set in stone because I may not be able to pull them from images. I'm thinking I'll be ending up trying to create some. I have those 2 options for acts hair, and I still keep looking over the list again and again trying to find a better suited one. I wish they had the one pony bangs style... -_-

The attires are awesome and I know the Limitations of the creation Suite myself no worries. :D

Struggling myself with several caws because there are no hair or other parts that match the real life ones and the lack of customization makes it even worse.

I wish they would put the Feature from the old gen back in so we can make short hair longer and vice versa as also can make pants and other parts short or longer again too.

Not to even mention that they dropped out the possibility to go around or over the head when you want to apply dye which makes it VERY cumbersome to dye hair again. On the top of that several hair is not dyable at all. :( Oh well... we are making the best out of it. :)

2 Big updates today! I've finished Act Yasukawa's 1st attire, & I think it's been worth the wait. I still haven't completely decided on another yet, but I do have 3 others to choose from that shouldn't be too difficult now that I have some shapes and patterns from the first one I can alter. I've added some face paint I made yesterday as well.

The other is Io Shirai, sister of Mio. This is a collab with RockStar101. She's just started, but she's been doing an incredible job with her caws, and giving me feedback on mine. Please check out her projects as well by clicking her name above. This will most likely be the one and only Io Shirai preview in this thread, so for future updates, be sure to check her thread. I'll be doing solely the face teaxture & morphs. Everything else is all her.

Io Shirai

amv3mb.png

1ot3rr.png

Act Yasukawa

2aiiiol.png
2e5p4zl.png

Extra Shot

2j609qh.jpg

Don't judge me. lol. I'm tired, and I was only able to put 30 mins into her tonight. If people don't hate her, I'll try to push her out tommorrow.

14j56w3.jpg

Archived