I'll look into it. Something's off with her. I feel I've made progress, but the face just isn't morphed right or maybe the texture. I'll post pics tommorrow.

Also. Why does it look like the chins of every preset can't extend that far? Even if I shorten the brow depth, they seem wrong. I hate that.

I can't make everything right except the chin because the mouth would appear out too far. I'm forced to angle the face.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll look into it. Something's off with her. I feel I've made progress, but the face just isn't morphed right or maybe the texture. I'll post pics tommorrow.

Also. Why does it look like the chins of every preset can't extend that far? Even if I shorten the brow depth, they seem wrong. I hate that.

I can't make everything right except the chin because the mouth would appear out too far. I'm forced to angle the face.

i cant help you, last year i made CAWs, but this year i havent tried any, maybe ask the other creators

Sure. I accidently deleted the texture I had used for Brandi, so I'm working on it now. Here's Layla's attire so far without logos. I'm not so sure about the hair though.

WWE_2_K18_20171102172235.jpg

Here's Brandi. I just reset the texture. I'll have to morph sometime if people want it.

WWE_2_K18_20171102184442.jpg

I cant view the images as my computer blocks it due to it not being secure.

Dunno. It's weird, but I feel like I haven't been able to focus well enough lately. I'm not finding as much enjoyment in it now, and I think it has something to do with the resizing bug. I start a project, get caught on the bug, set the project to the side til patch, and repeat. Instead of moving forward, I'm just piling up more projects that I probably won't want to work on later.

Dunno. It's weird, but I feel like I haven't been able to focus well enough lately. I'm not finding as much enjoyment in it now, and I think it has something to do with the resizing bug. I start a project, get caught on the bug, set the project to the side til patch, and repeat. Instead of moving forward, I'm just piling up more projects that I probably won't want to work on later.

you can try to do what you can and just not upload em, wait for the patch and see if like last year its fixed, so i dont know really, its up to you what you wanna do, or just stop for a while so you dont get burnt out on it

Archived