something wrong?

Kind of a combination of reasons, but Idk if I even wanna talk about it. I know I don't want to now for sure. I don't want this to be a big thing, because I'm not trying to seek attention.

People have a certain amount of time they spend on the forums, and I feel like they should be giving the time to those actively creating. We are lucky enough to have a ridiculous amount of good creators on PS4 this year, and alot of new ones at that. This is the time to help make these creators, new or old, better creators through positive constructive criticism.

(I'm not trying to bash you or anyone else by quoting you either btw, but I think you get that. It was just a convenient post to quote.)

I get where you're coming from instead of people helping out cawers especially the newer ones i see a lot of bashing of there work and if that's all that happens they'll never get better

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your work is great Raven specifically with the Ibushi situation I just think its timings as RaieE previewed his at the same time, a similar thing happend whereby Bhangramans Cody didnt get much attention as Defract released his at the same.

Im not suggesting any persons creation is better than anyone elses or anyone is a better CAW maker than the other, I just think in both cases it was a case of well known caw makers making well know wrestlers at the same time, so the attention was going to be a little diluted as there was more choice on topics for people to comment on sadly

Your work is great Raven specifically with the Ibushi situation I just think its timings as RaieE previewed his at the same time, a similar thing happend whereby Bhangramans Cody didnt get much attention as Defract released his at the same.

Im not suggesting any persons creation is better than anyone elses or anyone is a better CAW maker than the other, I just think in both cases it was a case of well known caw makers making well know wrestlers at the same time, so the attention was going to be a little diluted as there was more choice on topics for people to comment on sadly

^ This

I'm just tired of people feeling the need to compare the work of 1 user to the work of another when it comes to complimenting the first user. You don't have to bash other people in order to boost or compliment someone else. I see a lot of that and I called someone out for it the other day on the Smacktalks forum. We're all here to enjoy creations, help each other out, and encourage one another for the community as a whole. Not a single person is making money off of their creations and there's no need to be fussing and fighting, bickering, and being a dick to people.

Doesn't pertain to anyone in this thread, just something I had on my mind.

I hope ya don't go and if ya do ya return quickly, Rave. You're a solid creator and I appreciate the work you do.

I'm just tired of people feeling the need to compare the work of 1 user to the work of another when it comes to complimenting the first user. You don't have to bash other people in order to boost or compliment someone else. I see a lot of that and I called someone out for it the other day on the Smacktalks forum. We're all here to enjoy creations, help each other out, and encourage one another for the community as a whole. Not a single person is making money off of their creations and there's no need to be fussing and fighting, bickering, and being a dick to people.

Doesn't pertain to anyone in this thread, just something I had on my mind.

I hope ya don't go and if ya do ya return quickly, Rave. You're a solid creator and I appreciate the work you do.

I know what you're talking about some guy on smacktalks said raie blew petchy's hogan out the water like there was no jeed for that everyone has there own take on how a caw should be made which is good because it gives variety

something wrong?

Kind of a combination of reasons, but Idk if I even wanna talk about it. I know I don't want to now for sure. I don't want this to be a big thing, because I'm not trying to seek attention.

People have a certain amount of time they spend on the forums, and I feel like they should be giving the time to those actively creating. We are lucky enough to have a ridiculous amount of good creators on PS4 this year, and alot of new ones at that. This is the time to help make these creators, new or old, better creators through positive constructive criticism.

(I'm not trying to bash you or anyone else by quoting you either btw, but I think you get that. It was just a convenient post to quote.)

People lose interest in a video game after about a month. At first, people will post in every thread. Eventually, they'll just give it up and look at just top creators stuff or stop playing. You're always going to see activity drop heavily by December, then maybe up for a short time after Christmas. Also consider that not every CAW interests people. I see "Hulk Hogan Preview" and I don't even bother clicking on it. Others see your Ibushi or Shirai and think "Who the hell are they?" And then you're left with low-quality posts.Happens everywhere. If that's why you're giving up, it makes sense. It's not even that controversial.

I'm not a good creator so besides "Good job" or "What's next?", I don't have much to say ... but that doesn't imply I'm not interested or that I'm not viewing the updates. I know that for a lot of guys that I'm unfamiliar with I do not check until something springs up that I'm more familiar with.

I get what all of you saying I make alternative Attires for in game wrestlers but I don't get a lot of attention I know people don't want my Attires but to show something like comment or suggest and I would make it. But I find myself commenting on people's work just to give some constructive criticism. And show some love as all of the creators put so much time and effort into making these caws.

But I hope raven you come back cause you've helped me with my custom universe.

• 3 weeks later...

Merry Christmas. This was the last thing I was working on, and although I may not finish it, I figured I'd upload to share. He is missing the jacket, a more recent attire, entrance, moveset, victory.... It's very incomplete... But, since I still don't know if I want to return, and was happy with the morph, and knowing that we already have great attires uploaded, I just decided to release. Enjoy, and happy holidays.

ZACK SABRE JR.

257f05s.png

2a8izkp.png

Merry Christmas. This was the last thing I was working on, and although I may not finish it, I figured I'd upload to share. He is missing the jacket, a more recent attire, entrance, moveset, victory.... It's very incomplete... But, since I still don't know if I want to return, and was happy with the morph, and knowing that we already have great attires uploaded, I just decided to release. Enjoy, and happy holidays.

ZACK SABRE JR.

257f05s.png

2a8izkp.png

i dont have room for him, but he is nicely done and i wish youd come back too, i have a few of your uploads

• 2 weeks later...

Archived