When will you get morrison uploaded?

I quit working on him for a bit because I'm dreading getting his jacket. I'll have to look at his morph again too. Something doesn't look quite right.

you neeeeed to get it done or else im stuck with a sub-par morrison lol
This! Lol you would easily have the best morrison can you do damien sandow at some point?

i miss sandow on wwe

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I quit working on him for a bit because I'm dreading getting his jacket. I'll have to look at his morph again too. Something doesn't look quite right.

This! Lol you would easily have the best morrison can you do damien sandow at some point?

i miss sandow on wwe

Me too he was entertaining!

i miss sandow on wwe

Maybe I'm being too hard on myself, but here's what he's looking like.

29bixch.jpg

Also here's a preview of Brandi. I reworked her texture and now I feel like it's workable.

2m5dwed.jpg

I also have this texture I'm not happy with. If people want it, go for it.

154h6s5.png

great work so far this year mate, will your anderson be uploaded anytime soon?

I'll be waiting until the patch fixes the logo issue so I can spend more time on new projects. After seeing the changes they made last patch, I'd imagine that they're working on it now.

Brandi rhodes is looking good like the morrison too only thing throwing me off is the hair

I'll re-look into hair options. I guess it was just me being too hard on myself then. I'll try to work on him ina bit. I have 1 of Brandi's attires ready now, and I'm going to start working on a couple texture requests.

I'll be uploading her incomplete at first so that Rockstar can use her in her universe. The attire will probably take awhile. So people could download it then too if they want.

I had an idea for the paint, and I think Foldy would be able to nail it, but I haven't asked. Id like to gather thoughts first. To see if people even want me spending too much time on it.

Archived