• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've deleted and replaced on both Anderson and Black. Anderson twice now, but it's still not working... Maybe a patch will come soon? I hope...

Mr. Kennedy might be easy, but the texture does have his beard so I'd have to see if I could blend something in... Or maybe use another logo as a face tat over it... I guess that wouldn't be bad.

ID rather have a blended bearded Kennedy then no Kennedy. I have some of the shirt logos myself. But Im amiss on tights/trunks logos.

EDIT: I actually went and looked, the one I downloaded had no logos, but appears to have the face texture. I was able to delete all of the facial hair and it now looks like Kennedy. So I think just the logos would be needed, not sure.

McCool looks flawless!! Nice work

Intentional pun on the flawless gimmick? Lol

And ya. People are still having issues with Anderson and Black. The texture has a beard so I'm guessing it didn't show for you either. Ugh. I keep hoping a patch will come since I've deleted and replaced them all a couple times. I might just have to take them down until then... :\

McCool looks flawless!! Nice work

Intentional pun on the flawless gimmick? Lol

And ya. People are still having issues with Anderson and Black. The texture has a beard so I'm guessing it didn't show for you either. Ugh. I keep hoping a patch will come since I've deleted and replaced them all a couple times. I might just have to take them down until then... :\

Yes, yes it was haha

Heading out for a bit so I won't be able to pull Anderson & Black down yet. Sorry for the inconvenience. When I get back, I'll be taking them down until I can get my shit together or until it's patched. Thanks.

Very cool are you planning to make Layla as well?

I'm not completely sure. I'm not the best at women's attires. On that note though... Don't we have these items in caw mode? If so then I may need to start working on a face... :o

20150729_layla-new_thumb.jpg

Heading out for a bit so I won't be able to pull Anderson & Black down yet. Sorry for the inconvenience. When I get back, I'll be taking them down until I can get my shit together or until it's patched. Thanks.

I'm not completely sure. I'm not the best at women's attires. On that note though... Don't we have these items in caw mode? If so then I may need to start working on a face... :o

Yea I think there is some hood options for vests like that along with the jackets.

Lol so I've done fked Rey Mysterio up... I'll have to restart now. Force of habit made me resize... xD My tats suck too. So if I continue to work on him, it'll be as a collab if anyone is willing to help me with the tats. I can handle attires, but if anyone wants in on that too, then I'm cool with it. I was aiming for his Joker attire, and this is where I was planning on assigning his logo points:

8 (512)...Face
3 (256)...Chest Tat
3 (256)...Back Tat
3 (256)...Left Arm Sleeve
3 (256)...Right Arm Sleeve
3 (256)...Playing Card (Over his left abdomen during entrance)
3 (256)...Pants Base (Crotch Up)
3 (256)...Pants Base (Left Leg)
3 (256)...Pants Base (Right Leg)
3 (256)...Pants Ankle Trim
3 (256)...Left Leg Logo
3 (256)...Right Leg Logo
3 (256)...Metallic Rings on Ankles
3 (256)...Belt Buckle
3 (256)...Pants Chain
3 (256)...Mask Cross
3 (256)...Mask Left Wing
3 (256)...Mask Right Wing
3 (256)...Mask Base (White Embossed Design)
2 (128)...Mask Waves (White Above Eyes)

TOTAL: 64
Free: 0

I'll be working on another project unless someone wants to help. Or unless I'm feeling like making this shit. xD

To be thorough, I spose I'll make a post in the request section as well.

ooooooooooooooooh please make her, no ones got a good one, much less with textures

Here's Michelle McCool at the moment. I've always struggled with women attires for some reason, so if anyone knows someone interested in helping, point em here for a collab.

WWE_2_K18_20171018094102.jpg

if you put a space after the first name before dropping down a line it'll stop that crap with the name ;)

Archived