• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr. Anderson uploaded

TAGS: 1515, ANDERSON, KENNEDY

Looks good, who do you have planned next?

I'm working on Michelle McCool. It's moving along quickly, but I want to replace the logos on Anderson tomorrow morning & try re-uploading again for those it hasn't worked for first.

After McCool Idk... I gave away most of my textures I was making recently. xD

Ah I see. Well, if you get stuck on someone might I suggest a couple? Not sure how hard it is to find textures, probably hard since I can never seem to find good ones on CC.

Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch

La Resistance (Dupree, Grenier and Conway)

Denyes11 is already tackling La Resistance and doing a damn fine job - just a heads up.

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/67922-denyes11-caw-collection-carlito-and-la-resistance-early-previews/

PJ Black/Gabriel sounds like a good idea, Raven.

Yep. I'm trying to find a fix for it. Someone said they had to reupload all of the images, but that didn't work when I tried. I have another idea I'll try though.

I want to hit edit and if I have to, take a sliver off the image and see if it works.

I haven't tried yet.

Yep. I'm trying to find a fix for it. Someone said they had to reupload all of the images, but that didn't work when I tried. I have another idea I'll try though.

I want to hit edit and if I have to, take a sliver off the image and see if it works.

I haven't tried yet.

Ok np just didn't know if it was just on my end lol

I'll give it a read, but I was just going to edit the logo ingame, but do nothing. it should double the image, and it can be placed in the same location.

I probably won't have an official first look ready by today, but this is where PJ Black is atm. Would you guys want his billing weight, or for me to set it at 205?

WWE_2_K18_20171018173925.jpg

I'll give it a read, but I was just going to edit the logo ingame, but do nothing. it should double the image, and it can be placed in the same location.

I probably won't have an official first look ready by today, but this is where PJ Black is atm. Would you guys want his billing weight, or for me to set it at 205?

WWE_2_K18_20171018173925.jpg

Billing , or really doesn't matter I'm not using 205

Here's another update. I'm thinking about having 3 to 4 attires. If I go 4, it'll probably be two slots to make Gabriel's announcer name. The attires I think I'll go for are:

PJ Black: Green ,& either red or black and white (Hair down & Ponytail)

Justin Gabriel: Singles ,& Nexus (Mohawk, Shaggy)

WWE_2_K18_20171019102450.jpg

Thanks guys. I'll be working on his red singles next. Probably a blue nexus after that.

Would people want a re-creation of the nexus after this, or should I move on?

I can only speak for myself of course, but I'm actually quite content with the 2 attires you've already provided.

Digging it. Any chance you can do the purple with white like he normally wore for a large portion of that run? gabriel.jpg

I'll be looking into that. Just workin on PJ's 2nd attire now. This one below. I'll be replacing those boots with his matching kickpads though. Just to mix things up since all of the other attires will be using them. I need to get the side finished, and then get the back of the tights. Shouldn't be bad.

33ad8f4821ad7c2e74ce41262948c223--justin

Would love a nexus recreation but that might just be me lol.

I would be doing it anyways. I think bringing the Nexus together again, but with their current established gimmicks would be cool, & they'd be more relevant.

Also I just wanna pit them against the Bullet Club in my universe mode at some point.

All attires done. I'll try looking into the purple attire though. I'll work on the moveset, entrance, etc tomorrow probably.

WWE_2_K18_20171019203752.jpg

WWE_2_K18_20171019204756.jpg

Archived