• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I plan on making either Adam Cole or CM Punk first. Whichever I feel like working on when the time comes I spose. Past that, I'll just create whatever I'm feeling like usual. If I think the quality won't be up to par, I'll pass. These are the attires I want to make, but I don't really want to promise incase things change.

Adam Cole Attires:
New NXT w/ Jacket

Bullet Club w/ Arising tee

CM Punk Attires:

Chicago Cubs

(possibly G.I. Joe as well)

I tried the GI Joe attire last year but the stretch/fade issue derailed all that. Hopefully it'll be better this year.

I hope so, I had that same problem with Zack Ryder's ghostbusters attire I tried. I'll be doing Ryder's attires again, so hopefully that stretch issue is fixed.

I just started messing around with it. The logos seem to look great so far. My biggest issue with it is the boots. I don't believe I can add a camo pattern to a specific part of his ingame boots, or at all for that matter.

I'm hoping someone has his boot texture from 2K15. That texture should, in theory fit like a glove. I'd be able to finish this attire in no time. I custom made everything else though, and all that's left is the logo with his name.

The tights worked out for me too. I made custom camo texture and tried to apply it but that's where the stretch/fade issue happened. Tried a few different things but just never looked good, so I left them all black.

Technically you could have used the camo trunks and added the logos. I'll most likely be doing that if possible. It may look better using a fitting texture and a custom camo though too.

I should have my first upload up tonight. In the meantime, I had to make a new PSN account because of bs email and pass issues.

Feel free to add me. I'm usually asking people what they think of my creations there before posting here.

My new psn id is:

RaVeN-Roulette

Mr. Anderson

Mr._Anderson.png

WWE_2_K18_20171017123627.jpg

I'll be needing to add his arm tat, and entrance, moveset, etc still.

Mr. Anderson uploaded

TAGS: 1515, ANDERSON, KENNEDY

Looks good, who do you have planned next?

I'm working on Michelle McCool. It's moving along quickly, but I want to replace the logos on Anderson tomorrow morning & try re-uploading again for those it hasn't worked for first.

After McCool Idk... I gave away most of my textures I was making recently. xD

Mr. Anderson uploaded

TAGS: 1515, ANDERSON, KENNEDY

Looks good, who do you have planned next?

I'm working on Michelle McCool. It's moving along quickly, but I want to replace the logos on Anderson tomorrow morning & try re-uploading again for those it hasn't worked for first.

After McCool Idk... I gave away most of my textures I was making recently. xD

Ah I see. Well, if you get stuck on someone might I suggest a couple? Not sure how hard it is to find textures, probably hard since I can never seem to find good ones on CC.

Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch

La Resistance (Dupree, Grenier and Conway)

Archived