Gamestop will be selling on the 12th (9pm East Coast) US

fallofparadise

They might be opening up for midnight release but I highly doubt they're going to break Street date

Nope, they do break street date. They did this same thing with NBA 2K18.

Yeah, this. I went to Gamestop to finish paying off NBA the day before and they told me I could come back for 9pm and get it. I wonder if 2K told them they could do that with these two games.

Maybe GameStop is trying to avoid midnight releases? I'm sure they'd get permission from the game company to do it.

Sadly 2k17 trades in for like $6 so...ugh. lol.

Are there no deals like "Bring this game, get this one for 9.99" where you live?

just called my local Gamestop (West Coast) and they said I can come pick my deluxe copy up on Thursday at 9 eyyy, lit!

I'm gonna be trading WWE 2K16 (lol), Last of Us, and either Arkham Knight or Mafia III (have little to no use for them anymore tbh) to help pay it off

I literally just called the gamestop by me a minute ago. They said they are only doing the thursday release for the people who ordered the Deluxe Edition or the Cena Nuff Edition.

Well...Duh. The normal version of the game isn't supposed to be released on the 13th.

I literally just called the gamestop by me a minute ago. They said they are only doing the thursday release for the people who ordered the Deluxe Edition or the Cena Nuff Edition.

Well, yeah. Those editions come out Friday while the regular comes out the following Tuesday. Maybe they'll let those who pre-ordered the regular pick it up on Monday night but that's wishful thinking

Yeah, that's illegal. Lol.

9PM is considered the end of the "business day" for many retailers in the USA. A 9PM sale would count as a sale on the following business day which would be the early release of October 13 so it's legal.

I'm pretty sure that street date is just that. October 13th and not a second sooner. But I've been wrong once before so......

Archived