MikeM's Originals (Pride of the IWA) - AUGUST 18 UPDATE - Re-worked Aleix Da Silva, New female "Sarah-Anne" and Cypher Meridian up on CC

MikeM

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I like you. I'm gonna Superkick you last"

I love that so much and I don't even know why

Haha, it's based off a T-Shirt I used to have from a market in London. It said "I like you, I'm gonna KILL you last". Thought it would be pretty cool for a wrestler.

One of the things I love about doing this is that inspiration comes from anywhere.

More great stuff i thank you i like the hair Edwards was useing so i put it on my jacob cass i cover the bald spots with the circle from design it look really good

Thank you yeah. I used three circles, one just above each ear and then R3 mapped over the scalp. Just remember to do it under "face tattoo" and not "face paint" as it will fade during a match if you don't.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to add some more stuff this weekend, gonna be putting finishing touches on Richard Woolfe (I really want to give Edwards some of Black's kicks as well so I might look at that)

Still thinking of alternates for Jet and Violet. Have to say the quality (as well as the volume) of the top class creations this year is inspiring me to up my game too - only problem with that is I'm more prone to tinkering!!

Question - Do people prefer Knightmare as the Papa Shango entrance, or should I use Aleister Black's?

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't disappeared, just having a spell off the game - and also a little creators' block. As tempting as it was to re-do Edwards' moveset to include Black's kicks, I felt I should just declare him complete "as is".

Working on IWA arenas soon, as I plan on getting universe off and running after Christmas.

black's kicks are awesome.

Not disputing that, but I don't want to simply have Edwards' moveset becoming a mishmash of every cool move in the game, plus he's in tournaments and has been downloaded by people - so I'm declaring him complete.

As it stands I'm happy with the arsenal he has, it all works and is pretty well rounded. I might use Black's kicks for someone else, but then Black is so unique, maybe it works better to keep those moves for him alone.

I only gave black's black mass kick to gary because it is more accurate for his moveset that the others, including swann's or the chick kick or spinning leg lariats.

I can understand that, but I only ever thought of the move for Edwards after seeing Black use it - so in that case it was revision to his original moves. In your case it's how you envisioned it in the first place.

• 3 weeks later...

Just making some tweaks to Richard Woolfe. I think he kind of looks similar to Kevin Blake, and I've been toying with the idea of making Blake his brother and part of the Woolfe Pack. (Pictures up at some point)

Thing is, Kevin "Buzzsaw" Woolfe doesn't really work. :laugh:

• 1 month later...

Putting the Rose sisters back up for GMP's Nightmare Frontier, but I think I might be done creating, as I'm just not anywhere near as into WWE 2K18 as I was (in fact, I've considered trading it because I haven't played it in ages)

So if I don't throw anything else up (and I may - as I say right now, that's up in the air) I just want to say thanks for all the kind words and support (and help), and I'll probably see you around the boards.

• 5 months later...

Started playing this again a bit. I'm toying with some alter ego for Mike Edwards, and possibly a couple of new creations too. Stay tuned (although you may still only see a white dot on a black screen).

But there's a chance...

I have finished creating a character that I've been toying with doing for some time. He's a Goldberg / Lesnar type powerhouse by the name of Mason Savage. I've also based his attire on the idea of paying homage to Randy Savage as a result of his ring name. I've given him Goldberg's entrance too which works really well.

jYR9QQa.jpg

oNY0BwS.jpg

The "Alter Ego" of Mike Edwards is also finished, I liked the idea of a mysterious character based on the Zodiac - If ever we get story creator back, the idea would be to have Edwards destroyed by a monster heel, to the point where he leads everyone to believe he is retired. In the meantime, a mysterious facepainted character shows up, and cyphers start appearing, that will reveal the clues to his identity - this newcomer builds up to the point where he becomes number one contender to the heel who "retired" Edwards - and then plays mindgames vowing to "avenge" him. Ultimately he reveals himself to be Edwards in disguise (probably at the main PPV of the year)

Anyway, he's now finished - He goes by the name of Cypher Meridian.

kEaaX30.jpg

uPSBC3H.jpg

xb79U7f.jpg

Creative juices are sort of back, I've edited Aleix Da Silva to better blend his face texture. Much better now, I think.

The Zodiac Idea is really cool. I see Mike Edwards as one of BPW's main event guys and that could be a good story line against someone like Roy Knight or Erik Magnusson ( who he had a good feud with in the beginning of BPW season 2)

The Zodiac Idea is really cool. I see Mike Edwards as one of BPW's main event guys and that could be a good story line against someone like Roy Knight or Erik Magnusson ( who he had a good feud with in the beginning of BPW season 2)

Thanks, yeah that would be awesome. God I wish we have story creator in 19. I'm gonna have to catch up on Twitch, as I've never used it before.

I can put Mason and Cypher up later - I might tweak Mason a bit. Created a new female superstar too, she's loosely based on Bayley, she's called Sarah-Anne, the idea is that she looks sweet, but she'll revel in kicking your teeth in.

BTW - I'm almost certainly getting 2k19.

If you need some font for your arenas: https://www.dafont.com/jayde-garrow.d4460

Very useful, thanks.

Anyway, I have pictures. This is my new Female superstar, Sarah-Anne. Her name is made up of two girls I grew up with. I'll spare the full bio, but she's inspired by Lita and Shawn Michaels (hence the thong out of her tights)

lxheGXX.jpg

aK1BZNw.jpg

MMKoFLn.jpg

Reworked Aleix Da Silva's face so it blends into his skintone better.

Om2rsfg.jpg

Dmhavgv.jpg

Oh and Released superstars have been getting new gimmicks.

Here's Big Daddy Cass

JkqAr4y.jpg

Archived