MikeM's Originals (Pride of the IWA) - AUGUST 18 UPDATE - Re-worked Aleix Da Silva, New female "Sarah-Anne" and Cypher Meridian up on CC

MikeM

Ladies and Gentlemen, the following presentation is brought to you by the International Wrestling Alliance.

6tczi2W.png

Mike Edwards (NOW ON CC) (search BigDaddyMM24)

bJqf4m1.jpg

tJeixef.jpg

Ringnames:
- Mike Edwards
- Mike M.
Nicknames:
"Air Edwards"
"The Excellent One" - UK independents
Birthdate: 24/02/1990 (26)
Birth Place: Hampshire, England
Billed from: Manchester, England
Billed Height: 6'' (actual height 5' 11" )
Billed Weight: 225 Ibs
Entrance Theme: Survival - Muse - Movie Star 2
Previous themes;
Spell it out - Fort Minor
Written in the Stars (Instrumental) - Tiny Tempah
Light Up the Sky - Thousand Foot Krutch
Move-Set
Finishers:
- "Modus Operandi" (Sweet Chin Music) - Superkick
- "Excellence of Edwards" imploding 450 Splash
Signatures:
- "Air Edwards" Moonsault off top rope
- Diving elbow drop (patterned after HBK)
- Triple falling fist drops
- "Running with Scissors" Corkscrew axe kick.
- Strong style knee strikes.
Scouted for WWE by William Regal, Edwards was inspired to pursue a career in pro wrestling by his idol, Shawn Michaels. The influence of Michaels resonates through Edwards' mannerisms and moveset, indeed Edwards favours the legendary "Sweet Chin Music" (Which he calls the Modus Operandi) to end his matches - even tuning up the band as a nod to The Showstopper. Other influences on him are the Phenomenal AJ Styles and more recently the Japanese Strong Style of WWE superstar Shinsuke Nakamura (the two even coincidentally share the birthday of Feb 24)
Edwards is considered by many to be to the IWA, what AJ Styles was in the early years of TNA - one of the flag bearers and founders. Whilst he is gunning currently for the IWA Intercontinental Championship - people know it's only a matter of time until the World Championship is around the waist of the man who says he's "not arrogant....just better".
(The tattoo on the left arm is in honour of my little girl)
-----------------------------------------------

Knightmare

qcGCpw2.jpg

y30xsS1.jpg

H98bBOR.jpg

Damien Knight is known as the Knightmare for good reason, He is the sort of opponent that will give anyone in the IWA a sleepless night beforehand. Standing a shade under 7 foot, but with a muscular frame and frightening strength, Knight redefines what a "big man" can do. Many say that Knight's marriage of power and agility call to mind the Undertaker of the mid 90's. Certainly his presentation and attire would fit well in the Ministry of Darkness but he is clearly more influenced by Papa Shango - and more chillingly the Saw movies (hence the spirals). He often forsakes the more intricate costume for a simple black jumpsuit - which can be equally intimidating, as it's a reminder that this man isn't "quite right" in the head and has the papers to prove it!

Entrance Music - "Hell's Demon"

Signature moves - Military Press into Spinebuster, Warrior Splash

Finishers - Jackhammer (Knight rider) Military Press into front slam (Knight Fall)

Favourite Quote - Everybody fears the dark.

Prince Amir

4bZkpHS.jpg

EBhXzcS.jpg

7TanZK1.jpg

Nicknames:

"Little Naz" (early ring name)

"Mr A".

Birthdate: 4/7/1994 (22)

Birth Place: Huddersfield, Yorkshire

Billed from: Leeds, England

Billed Height: 5' 7"

Billed Weight: 220 Ibs

Entrance Theme: Hall of Fame - The Script

Previous themes;

Walk Like A Champion - Kaliz featuring Naseem Hamed.

Boom Shake the Room - Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince.

Move-Set

Finishers:

- "Goodnight Sweet Prince" (Code of Silence)

- "Facial Surgery" (Doctor Teeth)

Signatures:

- "Cartwheel elbow drop" (Elbow of disdain)

- "Fists of Fury" (Boxing knockout punch combination)

Growing up in Yorkshire, the young Amir idolised boxing legend "Prince" Naseem Hamed, and indeed trained as a boxer initially before falling in love with a different kind of ring based combat. One thing he did bring with him was Naz's iconic leopard print shorts attire, and his moniker of "Prince". Ostentatious and braggadocious, Amir Ali is not easy to ignore, from his quick fists to his sound technical knowledge. Don't let the tassels and the sparkles fool you into thinking he's not 100 percent focussed. Opponents would be foolish to dismiss him as "all flash and no cash".

--------------------------------------------------

Jayden Lazzara

c9uduXO.jpg

Hy8f1Zz.jpg

Kv8s0Ru.jpg

mu9lqIm.jpg

Nicknames:

"The Party Host"

"Wildman"

Birthdate: 7/7/1990 (28)

Birth Place: Dunedin, New Zealand

Billed from: Wellington, NZ

Billed Height: 6' 4"

Billed Weight: 287 Ibs

Entrance Theme: USA 1.

Born to a Maori family, the assumption was always a career in black, but maybe this wasn't quite what was expected. Growing up, Jayden excelled on the Rugby field and many people saw him representing the All Blacks at some point. However Jayden fell in love with the WWE shows he watched on TV, and dreamed of doing his battles in the squared circle. Jayden has a great love of life, and lives to have fun - he's equally likely to be throwing a party, than he is to be throwing fists. He enjoys classic BBC comedies, and his ring attire is very heavily influenced by his favourite, Red Dwarf - although he can be seen sometimes in the "Moonwalker" inspired ring gear - a tribute of course to the King of Pop.

--------------------------------------------------

Aleix Da Silva

azdSQ78.jpg

pc0Yorg.jpg

Yw28U8f.jpg

Nicknames:
"Sao Paulo Lightning"
"Kid Lightning"
Birthdate: 14/2/1993 (25)
Birth Place: Sao Paulo
Billed from: Interlagos, Brazil
Billed Height: 5, 7"
Billed Weight: 207 Ibs
Entrance Theme: Vader (WCW)
Born in the favellas high above Interlagos, and within a burnout of the famous Interlagos racing track, the story of Aleix Da Silva is a shining success story for the foundation setup by Brazil's national hero, the late Ayrton Senna (Aleix was two when the great man died). Aleix was educated in a school paid for by the foundation, and was able to learn English at an early age - something which would become invaluable later on. Through the help of the foundation, Aleix was adopted and was able to have a "fairly normal" childhood - albeit one dominated by a love of Transformers cartoon reruns, and more crucially, Professional wrestling. A gifted sportsman, Aleix had a choice between wrestling and football, and to the surprise of many - chose to follow the ring sport over the national obsession. Because of his good education, Aleix was able to make a reasonable living working in a small firm, and he saved enough money to pursue training in Mexico. At the age of 20, he was making waves in Lucha Libre and in just three years the scouts of the newly formed IWA had secured his long term future. Most notable about his appearance in IWA is the ornate "cyborg / transformer" entrance attire - which he designed himself. Obviously this makes him a huge favourite with the younger members of the audience - and his replica Optimus Prime helmets find themselves on many Christmas lists. He wears a sparkly headband, a tribute he says to his wrestling idol - Macho Man Randy Savage.

------------------------------------------------

Seismic Activity - Alexander "The Disaster" and Russ "The Iceman" Petersson

pbTCgeu.jpg

LkRC4wC.jpg

E0fBNGx.jpg

Hailing from Reykjavik Iceland, the Petersson brothers are best described as a mix of the Natural Disasters and Harper and Rowan with a bit of the Nasty Boys thrown in. Power, strength and brutality, these two can take any team down with their fearsome "Seismic Shift" (Grand Amplitude) finishing move.

Kevin "Buzzsaw" Blake

q7NAE1d.jpg

Tn3N5Ht.jpg

Bb9kM8J.jpg

Nicknames:
"The last Dragon"
Birthdate: 14/10/1990 (27)
Birth Place: Carson County, LA
Billed from: Hong Kong, China
Billed Height: 5, 9"
Billed Weight: 227 Ibs
Entrance Theme: Traditional 2
Born and raised in the shadows of the towers and skyline of Los Angeles, the young Kevin was always interested in martial arts and movies, of course this drew him to idolise Bruce Lee, which is reflected in his ring attire. Excelling at combat sports, and with a degree in Eastern film studies - Kevin decided to emigrate from the USA and seek training in Hong Kong. Blake's arsenal is not a carbon copy of the "typical" martial arts style however, he is well versed in catch wrestling - as well as brawling. He earned the nickname of "Buzzsaw" as a result of his kicking proficiency, drawing comparisons with the legendary Japanese wrestler, Tajiri - in fact at the suggestion of the IWA training facility, Blake adopted Tajiri's "Buzzsaw" kick as his own match ender of choice. In addition to movies, Kevin Blake is also a keen videogamer (he believes he is unbeatable at Mortal Kombat) - which like his love for Bruce Lee can be seen in his attire.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jet Rose

glprJLO.jpg

Birthdate: 26/7/92 (25)
Birth Place: Guildford, England
Billed from: Chelsea (London) England
Entrance Theme: Spark.
Were she a child today, Jennifer "Jet" Rose would almost certainly be a poster child for the BA Star campaign, having been bullied and tormented throughout her formative years by none other than her twin sister of whom more later). Jet sought solace in her dreams of becoming a professional wrestler and idolised Lita - she patterns a lot of her moveset after her, favouring an aerial assault, mixed with quick and eye-catching moves. The nickname of "Jet" originates from her resemblance to former UK Gladiator Diane "Jet" Youldale, and her ring attire is a subtle nod to Diane's outfit in the show.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Violet Rose

mTzOVsw.jpg

Birthdate: 26/7/92 (25)
Birth Place: Guildford, England
Billed from: Chelsea (London) England / "Every man's nightmare"
Entrance Theme: Darkness.
As noted above, whilst an identical twin of Jet - Violet Rose is in personality very different. From an early age Violet enjoyed psychologically tormenting people - chiefly her sister. Whatever Jet had, or wanted - Violet made it her goal to either take it first, or prevent Jet from having it - be that places on the school gymnastic team, boyfriends, or even wrestling tryouts. In her teenage years, Violet took and interest in the Occult, and began combat sports - unlike her sister's happy go lucky and clean cut image, Violet is a darker personality, with fearsome facepaint and a more power based arsenal. Like every time before, Violet is hellbent on taking Jet's dream for herself - and anyone who stands in the way of her own dream had better be put on notice.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody likes this wack shit. I dont want to download your ideas. I can do this myself. Original caws shouldnt have a section. Waste of time.

What a sorry waste of life you are.

Anywho; diggin' the Prince.

Thanks, I really got him looking right in terms of the ethnicity I was going for thanks to the new templates. Hair dye is a pain, trying to paint a moving target is not easy!!

Working on The Knightmare at the moment - really happy with his face paint, but I want to put something cool together for his sleeve tattoos - I like the GOT quote "For the night is dark, and full of terrors".

Knightmare is ready for upload - pics in OP.

Thanks to Rekka for giving me tattoos to vandalize!! Thanks also to Anti for the sweet Saw spirals. Really pleased with him this time, I got a couple of nice quotes in tattoos for him as well.

I used part of a Randy Orton texture that Rekka sent me, cut it out and airbrushed a space in GIMP - where I put the "Night is dark and full of terrors" quote.

His right arm text is "Run and I shall catch you, hide and I shall find you, for darkness shall fall".

What are the tags for knightmare

I'll put him up shortly, BigDaddyMM24 and Knightmare when he is, couple of minor tweaks to his entrance and he's good to go.

Downloaded your Prince Amir to add to my roster, man he looks awesome, nice work. Thanks for making

Thanks for the compliment, hope you have fun with him. He's a slippery so and so when controlled by the computer though, likes a reversal I've noticed!!

Nobody likes this wack shit. I dont want to download your ideas. I can do this myself. Original caws shouldnt have a section. Waste of time.

If you don't like it, don't come into this section.

Consider this a warning.

Knightmare looks awesome, definitely going to download him too.

Thanks, I tried to upload him last night but my connection was playing up. I'm going to try again right now, so he should be present and correct by the time you read this.

Working on the Rose twins, and also tried to create original caws for The Nuzbeck brothers (AKA Seismic Activity) - I can't get the right physique, so I'm going to have to clone Typhoon again.

Really pleased with how Jet and Violet are looking though.

Jet:

SDJD9C4.jpg

tKOLnCU.jpg

Violet:

II58d5o.jpg

VfBrtGc.jpg

7mMBcyL.jpg

Great work all around. Did you use photo capture for Jet's face or did you do that yourself?

Thanks, Jet's face is a capture I made out of a picture of an English glamour model, Rosie Jones. Violet uses the same texture as they're actually supposed to be identical twins. However with Violet, I think the tattoos and facepaint make them entirely different characters, albeit sisters.

Great work all around. Did you use photo capture for Jet's face or did you do that yourself?

Thanks, Jet's face is a capture I made out of a picture of an English glamour model, Rosie Jones. Violet uses the same texture as they're actually supposed to be identical twins. However with Violet, I think the tattoos and facepaint make them entirely different characters, albeit sisters.

I'm terrible at using the photo capture, so I'm super impressed with how good they both look. I'm looking forward to more of your work. ;)

Archived