WWE.com Pre-Order...

JoeShmoee

I only trust the 2K store with getting the game the day before or day of when youre supposed to have it. Seems like anywhere else Ive ever preordered a game, it took up to a week after release. Dont wanna scare you; youre probably fine...but yeah...just my experience....this year Im just downloading it straight to my PS4 anyway to avoid any chance of a wait....

Recent cases for me are I got 2K15 and 2K16 through the 2K store...got regular standard shipping and still got the games the day before release...the 2K17 NXT editions were sold out everywhere but the wal mart site, so I got it there and waited like a week and a half after release to finally get it. Then I preorder NBA 2K18 tip-off edition like a week or two before release and got it in the mail on the advertised 4 days before release. 2K has never missed with me. Ive preordered other games and albums through other sites and had to wait a couple days and its like what was the whole point of preorder then? Lol

Official release for NBA 2K18 was September 19...Kick Off edition was 4 Days early....got my shipping confirmation from the 2K Store on the 14th and had it on the 15th by the time I got home from work. Its the little things in life. Had a copy shipped to my best friends place too as a surprise and he was happy as hell. Lol. Having a copy of WWE 2K18 shipped to him too on the low.

best buy pretty much always gets me a game on release day. free shipping

gamestop will get u the game on release day. but sometime they make u pay extra.

only thing i've ordered from WWE shop is like wrestling figures.....and there shipping is sketchy from what i recall

best buy pretty much always gets me a game on release day. free shipping

gamestop will get u the game on release day. but sometime they make u pay extra.

only thing i've ordered from WWE shop is like wrestling figures.....and there shipping is sketchy from what i recall

I can confirm this. GS wanted me to pay $10 extra to get the game on the 13th because orders were already shipped out.

Wwe shop has screwed me twice with games. I dont trust them. Always got it 3-4 business days after release no matter what shipping i used.

Maybe theyve gotten better since then but I always trust Best Buy or Gamestop instead. Have never gotten me a game post release date.

Archived