Butcher Block | HBK (Rare 2002) Uploaded!

Ernez

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to see good attires for

Alexa Bliss, Harley Quinn, riddler, Freddy , current stuff

Rick Rude

Bret Hart

Jim neidhart

Warrior

All current guys updated

Im happy to just see what you post and how it looks

Awesome, I'll be doing Rude for sure, I'll see what I can do for the others too.

Ill be making Rude attires also, clash of champions , wcw us champ, simply ravishing with lips , simply ravishing rainbow colours , a Rude one with rip ric flair rick rude as the grim reaper and whatever else I can, I did make loads last year some I couldnt upload as downloaded other ppls logos

tEDQxmU.png

Howdy Pals, I posted alternate attires last year and I'll be doing the same this year.

Here is last years topic.

I'll probably be making some of these attires again as well as others. I'll do current and legends.

Any request? I'm open to trying anything.

Well it's Good to see you're back, who do you plan on doing right away. There must be someone that you're leaning towards right ?

Well it's Good to see you're back, who do you plan on doing right away. There must be someone that you're leaning towards right ?

Probably Goldust or Tatanka. Have any request?

Probably Goldust or Tatanka. Have any request?

Sure how about Current Goldust, Updated Nattie, Jinder, Kalisto or even Kevin Owens. Holla at me if pics are needed. ;)

2jczts1.png

First preview, still need to add the WCW logo to front of jacket. Was going to add diamond studs to the back of jacket, but ran out of layers. I might find a workaround.

Looking good Ernez. Lionheart stuff looks way better this year now they've updated his model.

Would love to see a Monday night jericho shirt attire added to that. Already downloaded your work...awesome

I might later.

So what's next ?

Not 100% sure yet tbh, I'm taking my time as I'm getting my universe set up, giving everyone abilities and the like.

Would love to see a Monday night jericho shirt attire added to that. Already downloaded your work...awesome

I might later.

So what's next ?

Not 100% sure yet tbh, I'm taking my time as I'm getting my universe set up, giving everyone abilities and the like.

Take your time Ernez, I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we wouldn't want you to burn out, right guys ?

I might later.

So what's next ?

Take your time Ernez, I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we wouldn't want you to burn out, right guys ?

Exactly. You're a favorite for me. I just download as soon as you got anything...lol

Archived