WWE 2K18 Preset Entrances

Disappointed Batistas Face/Machine Gun entrance was removed. I always only use that for him.

2K only want us to use Batista as a heel this year I assume which is why he has the spotlight entrance and Evolution entrance.

I think 2K added Crash Holly and The Hurricane's entrances to go with the cruiserweight division for people that want that.

Let me guess: they got rid of the 80s and 90s music because they screwed them up in a patch. :facepalm:

Okay, I can live without the 80s music I didn't hate it but ya know (one of them sounded more modern than 80s to tell the truth), but I did like the 90s music a lot, I could be wrong but I'm guessing.

For some of my charismatic CAWs I usually use unique entrances. Either entrances where wrestlers come with props, have unusual entrances or entrances where they come from the crowd.
Since I'm still waiting for tuesday, the ones I saw from videos that I think are unique are: Bobby Roode 2; Eddie Guerrero; bad ass Undertaker, HOF Celebrity Wing 2; Shake, Rattle & Roll and Stand at Attention.
I don't have a WWE game since SvR'11, so I don't follow what newer entrances were on last years. Does the game still have R-Truth 2 (coming from the crowd)? What more entrances have props or come from the crowd?

For some of my charismatic CAWs I usually use unique entrances. Either entrances where wrestlers come with props, have unusual entrances or entrances where they come from the crowd.

Since I'm still waiting for tuesday, the ones I saw from videos that I think are unique are: Bobby Roode 2; Eddie Guerrero; bad ass Undertaker, HOF Celebrity Wing 2; Shake, Rattle & Roll and Stand at Attention.

I don't have a WWE game since SvR'11, so I don't follow what newer entrances were on last years. Does the game still have R-Truth 2 (coming from the crowd)? What more entrances have props or come from the crowd?

R-Truth 2 (coming from the crowd) has been gone for years.

Is there a way I can deactivate the championship entrance? I hate the fact that after putting together the perfect entrance i can no longer use it as long as I have a title

And it's been 10 (12?) years now that we have had this problem... Still no way to keep your Advanced Entrance when you're a champion.

Is there a way I can deactivate the championship entrance? I hate the fact that after putting together the perfect entrance i can no longer use it as long as I have a title

And it's been 10 (12?) years now that we have had this problem... Still no way to keep your Advanced Entrance when you're a champion.

Shows you how lazy THQ and 2K have been.

The undead could work for Sandman lol, it looks like he is hung over or drunk sorta, I almost spit out my drink when I gave him that entrance. It's almost as if vince said" wake that drunk up and send his ass outside for a match.."

I think Undead is meant for The ECW Zombie.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived