/\Righteous Moveset Temple/\ Rousey, Cross added!

Righteous

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big ups to Scripted!!! You have been absolutely amazing at helping out the PS4 side with my movesets. Ya'll give all the DL's you can to him. It's a pain only being able to do 5 at a time. I'm STILL on bronze, myself.

Big ups to Scripted!!! You have been absolutely amazing at helping out the PS4 side with my movesets. Ya'll give all the DL's you can to him. It's a pain only being able to do 5 at a time. I'm STILL on bronze, myself.

Appreciate it man! I just do what I can to help the other guys out. And, yeah, the 5-limit sucks, but I can just swap out here and there as needed. Not ideal, but it gets the job done.

Just curious, do you have any plans for a Batista moveset based on when he was a face? Say the 05-09 time frame? Or like an Ultimate moveset (similar to that of Kane and Seth)?

Honestly, there isn't really much to add or change around for Dave. His moveset didn't change too much when he was face or heel.. Maybe a couple moves here and there. I might take a look thru and see sometime, tho..

Just curious, do you have any plans for a Batista moveset based on when he was a face? Say the 05-09 time frame? Or like an Ultimate moveset (similar to that of Kane and Seth)?

Honestly, there isn't really much to add or change around for Dave. His moveset didn't change too much when he was face or heel.. Maybe a couple moves here and there. I might take a look thru and see sometime, tho..

True. There was only a few things I had to change for his face turn in my Universe. Was just curious if you had plans for an official one haha no biggie bud

True. There was only a few things I had to change for his face turn in my Universe. Was just curious if you had plans for an official one haha no biggie bud

Yeah, aside from "heel" moves, there really isn't much to change. But, that's usually how it goes for most, when they change up.

Archived