/\Righteous Moveset Temple/\ Rousey, Cross added!

Righteous

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok you can upload these movesets:

Charlotte flair

Kane ultimate moveset

DDP

Goldberg

Rusev

Someone already uploaded righteous Seth Rollins alt. Moveset on CC!

I did upload that one earlier, before I had to leave for the day, so I can remove it if youd like, and replace it with the other five

So the five I have uploaded are:

Seth Rollins alt.

Kane ultimate

Rusev

Charlotte

DDP

Tags are:

Righteous

Caws.ws

[superstar name]

My PSN ID is ExtremeEnigma812

Love the work, but I'm curious why Seth's signature is the Phoenix Splash? Does he do that often now?

For his updated alternate, it feels better to me as a Sig. Especially given the frequency he utilizes it. Glad you are enjoying the sets. Personally, I like the updated alternate over the original updated version.

Love the work, but I'm curious why Seth's signature is the Phoenix Splash? Does he do that often now?

For his updated alternate, it feels better to me as a Sig. Especially given the frequency he utilizes it. Glad you are enjoying the sets. Personally, I like the updated alternate over the original updated version.

Same. I love Rollins updated alternate move set the most. Have had a lot of fun with it!

Same. I love Rollins updated alternate move set the most. Have had a lot of fun with it!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey scripted can you upload his Chris Jericho moveset please?

Yeah, I can hop tonight after classes and post it. Ill post in here once its been uploaded

Jericho (current) has been uploaded to PS4.

-Righteous

-caws.ws

-Chris Jericho

Archived