AntDaGamer's Codebreaker Finale Save

AntDaGamer

I was originally going to put this on my site and the codebreaker site. Since someone up an old post of my CAS's(that was severely overhauled and changed.) I decided to put a recent one up that contains at least updates to the main WWE ones I made. Plus some new ones.

-------------------------------------------

I'm only gonna post this save here. It features my very last roster I will have for this game most likely. It features top stars created by me such as Lashley, Sabu, Finlay(Zurick/Worlfgang),The Lil Bastard(NeFilmRising),Tommy Dreamer(Zurick/Wolfgang) and more all caws are either by me, NeFilmRising, or Zurick/Wolfgang and Company. More Details to come soon. It will be realeased no sooner than this week and will only be exclusive to this site. Please don't post it anywhere else. Im everywhere so don't even try!

**All My Superstars are Updated from previous saves and also differ from the last ones I had on caws.ws**
Create A Superstars
1. Brian Kendrick - AntDaGamer
2. The Great Khali - NefilmRising
3. Bobby Lashley - AntDaGamer
4. Sandman - AntDaGamer
5. Super Crazy - Wolfgang/Zurick
6. Sabu - AntDaGamer (some tweeks from Wolf's Base)Light Blue Alladin Attire
7. Finlay - Wolfgang/Zurick
8. Test - AntDaGamer
9. Mr. Kennedy - Wolfgang/Zurick
10. Mike Knox - Wolfgang/Zurick
11. Matt Hardy - AntDaGamer
12. CM **** - Wolfgang/Zurick
13. Johnny Nitro - AntDaGamer
14. Matt Striker - Wolgang/Zurick
15. Gregory Helms - AntDaGamer
16. Umaga - AntDaGamer
17. Hardcore Holly - NeFilm Rising
18. Mr. McMahon -Wolfgang/Zurick
19. Jeff Hardy - Wolfgang/Zurick
20. Vito - AntDaGamer
21. Tommy Dreamer - Wolfgang/Zurick
22. Shannon Moore - Wolfgang/Zurick
23. Shane McMahon - Wolfgang/Zurick (Attire Change By Me)
24. Paul Heyman - Wolfgang/Zurick
25. Tatanka(Vengeful Warrior Attire) - AntDaGamer(based on Wolfgang's CAS)
26. Balls Mahoney - Wolfgang/Zurick
27. Kevin Thorne - NeFilm Rising
28. Little Bastard - NeFilm Rising
29. MVP - NeFilm Rising
30. The BoogeyMan - AntDaGamer(updated since last release)

Some caws contains hacked movesets. Also In Game Superstars have updated stats for some of the famous stars such Batista, Regal, Vince McMahon(also hacked for ingame),Rey Mysterio, Edge, Chris Jericho(undisputed stats 92),Booker T. **NOTE though some superstar like edge have high ovrl they still have the same amount of durability, I mostly changed technical and speed bases*)

Created Championship:AWWE ECW Championship, AWWE House Championship, AWWE ECW World Tag Team Championship, Hellfire Championship, AWWE Midnight Championship, AWWE Midnight Tag Team Championship.

Stables:There are many I'll name a few and leave some for surprises. Degeneration X, Rated RKO, Finlay & Lil Bastard, Khali & Davari, Edge & Lita, Hardy Boys 2006(custom stable), The Cabinet(hacked stable you can add The Bashams to it if you want) & many many MORE!!

Your champions reflect the champions of my EFED AWWE after AWWE Cyber Sunday. Your main champions are Edge as your WWE Champion and Batista as your World Heavyweight Champion. See save or my website for the others

[url="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3KLPAFZ0"]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3KLPAFZ0[/url]

[b]its only codebreaker NTSC this late in the game of SVR06 I don't care or have time to make conversions for them all. I'll leave that up to you guys. ENJOY![/b]

[quote name='Christian89Cage' post='852223' date='Nov 6 2006, 03:56 PM']DO u have some pics?????[/quote]
Great save Ant.It doesn't look like he has pictures but you might be able to find individual pictures of some of the caws on the main site or in the wrestler caws section,but they may be edited by Ant and have different attires.

[quote name='scottstewart737' post='852242' date='Nov 6 2006, 03:04 PM'][quote name='Christian89Cage' post='852223' date='Nov 6 2006, 03:56 PM']
DO u have some pics?????[/quote]
Great save Ant.It doesn't look like he has pictures but you might be able to find individual pictures of some of the caws on the main site or in the wrestler caws section,but they may be edited by Ant and have different attires.
[/quote]

None of The CAWs are the same from past releases. Major Overhaul on all of them. Matter of face all of my CAWs changed. Be on the Lookout for AntDaGamer's Creation Save Pt.2:Hell Has Frozen :lol:

Archived